𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

The two men stepped into my apartment with me, seeming to glance over the small area that was a complete wreck from the last time I was here

The two men stepped into my apartment with me, seeming to glance over the small area that was a complete wreck from the last time I was here. There was shattered glass and dead roses still on the floor of my kitchen to the left.

"Sorry," I muttered and rushed over, about to clean it up but Lucas stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Just go get ready baby, we'll get this."

"Are you sure? It's my mess after all and I wouldn't want you-" A smile twitched his lips.

"Yes baby, I promise. I wouldn't want you cutting yourself on the glass anyway. Now go." He demanded, pulling me out of the area and nudging me towards the back which after a few seconds I slowly went.

My bathroom was more clean compared to the rest of the apartment, mostly because most of my things were at Aiden's. Who I definitely need to call sometime tonight. Preferably before dinner as I know what awaits me.

I made my shower brief to not keep the two waiting too long, but made sure to shave every inch of my body and then slipped out of the bathroom in a towel, blushing as I felt their eyes on me and scurried into my room. As I closed the door I heard a chuckle or two reign down the hallway and it did no help to my slight humiliation.

I dropped my towel and looked through my underwear drawer that still had some in it but as I searched, I didn't see anything that I would like.

So I went one drawer down to my lingerie drawer. I looked at all the colors: lilac, periwinkle, black, red, and white. I picked up a few garter sets, holding them up to me to decide which one.

Soon enough, I decided on a lilac embroidery mesh lingerie set. It was see-through and flowers are sewn on to let it have a more innocent look but the way it was designed was everything but.

I slipped on the set, glancing over to my full body mirror and spinning back and forth to see if it was just right. Nervous was an understatement, I hadn't been with anyone since that bastard, and I just wanted this memory to take over that one. I know I've been rushing the process, and maybe that wasn't the best choice but at the same time maybe it was.

It pushed my boundaries some, and I'm more than confident the two men standing in my living room will never touch a hair on my head without my permission. It left such a strong reassurance within me, and maybe that's why I was quick with our sexual relationship. Quick but slow.

That's why tonight, I knew what I wanted. And I wanted to be confident about it. I wanted it to be perfect.

I lathered my skin in lotion, quickly blow-drying my hair and putting on some mascara. I didn't bother looking for a dress when I was done, instead, I slowly opened the door and stepped down the small hallway to see the two conversing by my couch. They seemed to be mid-conversation when I nervously leaned against the wall and cleared my throat.