𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"Oh my god!" I screeched as I walked into the living room, only to see two women half dressed and on top of each other

"Oh my god!" I screeched as I walked into the living room, only to see two women half dressed and on top of each other. The two squealed as well, one throwing a blanket over the other while I furiously blushed and covered my face.

"Shit, sorry! I forgot you were here, or I thought you were asleep," A woman cursed with a thick Italian accent following.

"I-I just need my meds and I'll be out of your way," My face was ablaze as I stumbled around the furniture with peeking eyes wary of the couple on the couch and tripping into the kitchen. I saw a brown bag on the counter.

I tore the seal with ease and took the prescription antibiotic out, reading over it briefly. Take one pill by mouth each morning.

It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and take it.

After taking it and pouring me another glass of water, I scurried back into Aiden's room without a single glance to the living room. I felt as if everyone had dealt with enough embarrassment for the night.

The door closed gently behind me just in time for a buzz to vibrate the bedside table.

V: Tomorrow night? ~ V

I couldn't let him see me; not like this. And what if he's just looking for a hookup? Although I knew the answer to my worries was right in front of me, it seemed I just made excuses. I did want to see him - both of them strangely enough. But there was also so many complications.

They're my bosses.

And it's both of them.

That was the hardest park for my mind to wrap around. And the fact I couldn't tell if they were interested. Both interactions with the brothers, whether being minor like me first seeing Lucas, or major like them both in the office, it had been nothing but sexual.

So if that's all they're looking for, is it worth it?

Would I be trapped in the same situation again?

But this isn't the first time my overthinking got the best of me. Although it was right the last time, I could be mistaking everything.

If there are any signs, I leave. This time, immediately.

R: Sure, where?

His response didn't take long.

V: I can pick you up and we can go to wherever you want bunny.

My eyes studied the message with a slight shake of my hands. The only person I've seen is Aiden this week, and I know I want to meet up with the brothers - as I've said before.

But my thoughts were overwhelming with the idea that the same thing will happen again, and the process will repeat.

With the emotions, the ridicule, the admission, and even the rape kit.