𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

I looked over the club, seeing the multitudes of satisfied and lustful men, gazing at the bodies of the young adults that walked around in barely anything

I looked over the club, seeing the multitudes of satisfied and lustful men, gazing at the bodies of the young adults that walked around in barely anything. A cigarette rested upon my lips, watching the show that was being acted on the stage. Everything they did remind me of everything I wanted to do to my sweet Reyna. I couldn't wait to go home tomorrow, especially after our last night together.

The thought of bringing her down here, doing one of our own shows with her was more than enticing. Showing her what being with us could really be like. I think she'd more than enjoy it but with her history, I didn't know if it was a good idea. I didn't know how she would react if she would shut down and push us away the second we tried something as intense as BDSM.

I took a drag out of my cigarette as the act came to a close, washing the constant thoughts of her down with a shot of liquor. I knew I wouldn't be able to get anything done with her on my mind, not that alcohol will even help. I just like to think it does.

I could see my brother on the other side of the club, talking to one of our men. We had supplements delivered to both warehouses underneath our clubs, which keeps business flowing and at a faster rate with how many people we have buying.

I watched his interaction, seeing him pull out his phone and a weird look cross his face. The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight.

It didn't help when a shocked, worried look crossed his face for a split second, and I knew something was wrong as I raced towards him, maneuvering through the crowd until I stood beside him.

"It's Reyna," he immediately said and I tensed, grabbing the phone from him and seeing Aiden's contact.

"Cosa diavolo è successo?" I immediately asked, hearing the silence on the end cut short. [What the hell happened?]

"Avevamo due uomini della lista che sono entrati. Uno è stato gestito, uno l'ha rinchiusa nella stanza sul retro ma ha una pistola addosso." He spoke quickly, giving me all the information I needed. [We had two men from the list come in. One was handled, one has her locked in a back room but he's got a gun on her.]

"Aiden, you're trained for this shit. Get the fuck in there!"

"He has the door barricaded-" He cut short, voices whispering to him in the background and I tried to listen closely but couldn't hear a thing.

"Meirda," He muttered and the kine went dead.

"Dammit!" I nearly threw the phone but instead handed it back to my brother.

"We need to go. Now," He nodded and we both raced out of the club and into our cars.

The whole way I was edging ninety, swerving in and out of traffic just to make it all the way across town before the situation got too out of hand. I knew it. I had this feeling. I knew we shouldn't have left her, especially with just recently taking care of Leo but I thought she would be okay just for a few days. But of course, the second the owners leave, mother fuckers think it's a free passage inside our club with their name written clearly on the list.