𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"You're going to feel a bit of pressure, take a deep breath," I inhaled deeply, feeling the bit of pressure she exaggerated as the speculum slipped into me, and then it began to separate inside me

Pressure my ass.

I whimpered, squeezing Aiden's hand as hard as I could, taking deep breaths in and out but it was incredibly uncomfortable. "Try to relax, don't clench, I'm going to do a pap test which is just where I take a brief swab," I felt the dry substance of the swab insert and swirl a bit. Although in any other exam I did, it never hurt, yet this time there was some soreness. I winced and turned my head to Aiden with my eyes clenched closed.

"From the looks of it, there is some tearing, luckily nothing bad to where you would need stitches. But with the tearing, it makes it hard to do regular things like sit or even walk. When you sit, I recommend sitting on a pillow. There's no sign of infection, so all we can do is take it easy. Which means I'm going to suggest for you to take this week and next off work especially with what you do. Pole dancing can make it a lot worse," She explained simply.

"Oh, okay," When I felt she had taken the device out of me, I slowly sat up and adjusted the paper over my lap. "Is um...is that all?" I didn't hesitate to pull my gown down to cover my legs.

"Reyna...I asked her to bring a rape kit,"

Rape.

Rape?

"Why? I-I wasn't raped,"

"Did you give Leo consent?" I don't even remember how we ended up in bed.

"Rey he beat you, he hit you, choked you, he even fucking bit you. And from everything that's happened, it doesn't seem like you consented. But if you know for an absolute fact that you did, we can stop here. But if you know you didn't, or you don't know, I'm going to encourage you to do the kit. Just in case,"

My eyes escaped the worried pool of Aiden's iris, switching to Joanna who waited patiently for my decision. "I showered," I gulped, "Would anything even show up?"

"It is likely that not as much would show up, like for example, did he wear a condom?"

Oh no.

Did he wear a condom?

"Oh my god," I muttered and even I was barely able to hear my own voice. "Oh my god, he didn't,"

"Okay...there could be still traces of his DNA. We could also check under fingernails-"

"I saw a scratch mark on his neck, did you do that?" Aiden asked and I nodded, fiddling with my hands at my chest.

Joanna cleared her throat, "We would also take pictures of your wounds, but we would have to do another vaginal exam to get more samples to send to the lab,"

I paused for a moment, looking down into my lap and adjusting the paper. My eyes flickered along the ground, "Do you think it'll be worth it?"

"I do. I highly suggest it, so that way if one day you decide to press charges, this will be here," She casually crossed her legs, eyes remaining on me while I just continued to stare off into the distance.