𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

"I-I can't" I cried out as Lucas traded off with Vincent again, slowly slipping into me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I-I can't" I cried out as Lucas traded off with Vincent again, slowly slipping into me. They shushed me and whispered their sweet nothings, encouraging me to take it for the last time. By this time, the sun had risen and shined through their bedroom windows, shining upon our sweaty bodies.

"Just one more baby, let's just try one thing," Vincent, kneeling behind me, spread my cheeks and pressed his tip against my rim and I immediately went tense. "C'mon baby...we can both fuck you. How does that sound?" Vincent whispered against my sizzling skin.

"I-It'll hurt," I whimpered.

"We'll make it as painless as possible baby," Lucas leaned up and captured my lips briefly.

"Uhm...okay," I said hesitantly and they stopped.

"Remember your safe word bunny, tell it to me,"

"Cinnamon," I whispered, lips parted as I leaned back against Vincent, feeling Lucas pulsing inside of me as I clenched.

Vincent grabbed something from inside the nightstand drawer, pulling out a bottle and lathering his fingers in it.

I felt the slightly cold substance touch me and I tensed up again. "Relax baby..." Vincent whispered, lathering what I assumed to be lube around my lower end. I was nervous as hell.

Vincent slowly began to slip into me, reminding me to relax but it was simply impossible to do so as he impaled me. Lucas shushed me as he laid beneath me, thrusting up in me and distracting me from the pain momentarily until he continued to do it over and over. I moaned as I bounced on his lap and Vincent slowly thrust into me as well.

The pain and pleasure mixed, making an amazing combination as I began to cum once more from my extreme sensitivity the two had created over the last few rounds.

"Oh - oh god," I moaned, Vincent, taking my hips and helping me to move on the both of them. My legs shook violently as he held me up, watching my cum and juices pour over Lucas's cock and the man himself moaned at the sight. He stroked my pussy, smiling as I jolted but then Vincent just sat me right back on him.

Lucas grabbed me and laid me over him, Vincent leaning over me a bit as well and both brothers took around my waist and thrust me on them.

"Oh my-my god, I can't! I'm going to cum again!" I cried out, biting into Lucas's shoulder and hearing his louder groan, holding me tight and making his strides much deeper.

"Good girl, you're doing so good," Vincent panted out, his thrusts becoming more sloppy.

The two went on a little longer, and after multiple more orgasms, they finally came and let my battered body collapse. I laid on Lucas as the two slowly slipped out and then he rolled me into the sheets as Vincent came back with wipes to clean me up.

They kissed my entire body better, telling me how amazing I did and massaging my body carefully.

They bathed me, then put me to sleep right after where I didn't protest, and sunk into the depths of my dreams.