𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

I spent my morning basking in the sun and wrapped in soft sheets

I spent my morning basking in the sun and wrapped in soft sheets. My eyes stayed closed, relaxing into the hands that roamed my body, the weight of another pressed into mine. His hands glided up and down, soothing my body in such a way that made me melt.

Every time his hands barely moved away from my skin, my body would beg for their return, arching back in them and I could hear his chuckle every time I did so.

They ventured up to my waist, to the curve of my breasts which he rubbed gently until he reached my neck and face. Kisses littered all along my face slowly, moving place to place and landing on my lips a few times.

"Open your eyes, my baby," Lucas whispered softly, laying a delicate kiss on my jaw. His fingers traced down my body and pulled my legs to his hips. I moaned, stretching my arms out and wrapping them around his neck. "There you are." I felt his lips curve against my neck as he smiled his usual grin.

It was weird. I felt comfortable touching him, to let him touch me. To let them touch me. I thought I would be scared; between what happened to me and the mindful words of Aiden, I thought I would be more cautious. But it was like they pulled me in; my body yearns for them.

My eyes cracked open, seeing the head full of dark hair in my neck with gentle flutters of kisses along my collarbone. I lifted my legs to wrap loosely around his hips, biting my lip and pushing his hips into me.

I noticed now he was wearing nothing but boxer briefs, and I examined his muscular self and the tattoos that aligned his body. They seemingly covered every inch of his arms with a few on his chest. From a few marks it seemed there were a few in progress.

"Was last night not enough, love?" He thrust his hips into me and a small squeak popped out of me as he chuckled. "Or is my kitten just so needy, hm?" He whispered, digging his hips into mine. "You just need to be filled, to be pleasured all the time, isn't that right?" His hand slipped between us and to my already wet folds.

"I can't wait to fuck this cute little cunt of yours, when can I baby?" God, I wanted him to so bad, more than anything but I probably couldn't for another week or two.

I've never been so sexually driven as I am with these men. It's driving me up the wall.

"S-Soon..." I moaned softly, hugging myself to him tightly and grinding my hips.

"I'll fill you up so good baby, you'll always be full of our cum. Do you want that baby?" I nodded eagerly and pulled him closer to me. "You do, don't you?" His other hand tilted my chin to force me to look at him.

"Y-Yes please," My face lit up with a sweet color of pink, looking him in the eyes as I begged for his lewd desires.

I felt a gain in confidence, reaching my hand into his underwear and pulling out his cock. As I wrapped my hand around it, I could feel the thickness, the hardness, and the length. My hand firmly grabbed and began to stroke. He groaned with a following chuckle, his fingers moving down my swollen folds and two fingers gently pressing on my entrance.

I was nervous, afraid it would hurt as he slowly sunk in, but it was fine. There wasn't any pain. He slowly went in a little farther, paying attention to my face before finding a steady pace. My breathing picked up and I couldn't help but buck gently into his hand.

I continued to stroke alone his length, looking down between us and seeing his hand move rhythmically along with mine before going at a faster pace. My back arched, letting out little squeals and whimpers while my legs parted more for him. "P-Please," I moaned.

"Please what?"

I bit down onto my lip, squeezing the base of his cock and hearing him let out a guttural groan.

One arm wrapped firmly around my waist, his fingers railing into me so fast I couldn't even keep still, and was struggling to continue to stroke him. My back arched off the best, whining and squealing, moaning my head off as he stroked my inner walls with a pleasurable touch.

"Please — oh god," I begged, and for what?

"C'mon baby," He kissed my breast, "Give it to me," His tongue licked up the swell and briefly took my hardened nipple into his sweet lips. "Show me how good you're going to cum on my cock,"

My hips bucked into his hand, and I felt him begin to slip a third finger in but I quickly stopped him. I didn't want to push my luck of not being in pain for once.

I stroked his cock faster and heard him groan again, deciding to pick up his pace as a way to get back at me. My stomach was clenching, my orgasm approaching fast as hell and it seemed he was too by the way he seemed to get more sloppy.

I was getting closer and closer trying to solely focus on getting him off when finally I tipped over the edge and came all over his fingers, my legs shaking and my hips bucking. My hand tightened around his shaft, paying close attention to the head when spurts of his cum suddenly hit my stomach and nearly up to my chest. A few shots landed on the swell of my breast. "Fuck," He groaned as I continued, wanting to milk him for every last drop until finally I gave up and slouched into his arms.

He held himself up with an arm trapping me but even his breathing was slightly unsteady. His other arm stroked up and my open legs, feeling them tremble underneath his strong hand. "You're okay baby," He pecked my lips gently before beginning to get up and my body seemed to sulk.

His body looked like a God, his chest and abs chiseled to perfection, sculpted perfectly to be defined. I blushed at such a magnificent sight; his boxers barely hanging on his hips and I could still see the print of his cock. The sharp v-line curving down and a happy trail in between, going to such a forbidden place. Even where his hips stood strong, I could see tattoos peeking out of his waistband.

His arms seemed like they could crush me in one simple move, biceps bulging with the thinnest layer of sweat possible from our recent activity.

"C'mere," His hands slipped around my waist, gripping it and pulling me to him. "Let's go shower," An arm slipped under my knees and he hoisted me up and carried me into the bathroom that seemed nearly as big as the bedroom.

"Where's Vincent?" I asked tiredly, feeling the strong yet soft grip of his hands wrapped around me.

"He went out for a bit, he'll be back, don't worry," A gentle kiss was set on my forehead before he led me into the shower that was surely big enough to fit at least 4 people. He twisted the knobs and the water sprayed down, except the shower head wasn't on the wall, it was on the ceiling.

It rained down on us, on me since he was still getting out of his boxers before he quickly joined me. His cum that was once all over my body quickly washed off and when it did he grabbed me and brought me onto him. His lips melded into mine with gentle guidance, his hands taking my waist to pull me like his body yearned for me just like mine did him. Our bodies molded together, curving perfectly into each other.

With his soft antics, his lips were frantic, kissing me as he needed me. "You're mine," He whispered between kisses. "You hear me?" He took my jaw in a firm grip, forcing me to look him dead in the eyes of his fiery orbs of yellow and brown mixed throughout the iris.

"Y-Yes,"

"I'm fucking serious, Reyna. We both are. From this point on, another man is not to touch," His hand swept my soaked hair behind my ear, "look, or think about you.

He's a dead man if he does."