𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

A groan could be heard only but a few feet away, and I didn't even have to look to see who it was

A groan could be heard only but a few feet away, and I didn't even have to look to see who it was. I just knew. I knew from too much experience that it could only be one person.

I shook off the brothers grip and found a gun that was near us, taking it in my hands and rushing to get up with the pumps of adrenaline that filled my veins.

I stood over the bastard, my gun aimed straight for his head as he just looked up at me with a smirk.

"Y'know you really do look so good in that lingerie, sugar," he coughed out, "it reminds me of our night together," my lip wobbled and I held the gun tighter, resting my finger on the trigger but hesitating.

Hands laid upon my arms, and lips gently kissed my shoulder. "Reyna," Lucas whispered softly, "it's okay. You don't have to do it, I can,"

"I-I want to, I need to," I hated myself for nearly choking on a sob.

"Okay," his hands went down my arms and cupped my hands, helping me to aim it right at his head where his smirk never left. "Just like that, kitten, good," he smiled against my cheek.

He slowly backed away from me, the brothers watching from afar as my hands shook.

"She won't shoot me," Leo chuckled painfully. "You'd miss me too much. You may not admit it but you loved that night with me. I could tell by the way you screamed for me," as he talked I felt my breathing pick up, feeling the anger rise within me just by the sound of his disgusting voice.

"You took it so well too, just laying there like a good girl-"

Bang!

The bullet penetrated straight between his eyes, and his voice was no more. His green eyes drained of life, turning to a dull greyish-green and his eyelids lowered partially.

His body went limp.

I...I killed him.

I shot him.

My breaths began to pick up even faster and I dropped the gun on his body, walking backwards and nearly collapsing but both brothers caught me, but gently lowered me to the ground where I sat and held my mouth, looking straight at his body.

Every emotion I had ever tried to hold in because of that pig was unleashed in the amount of a waterfall of tears and sobs.

"He raped me," I muttered quietly.

"And now he's dead," Vincent muttered back. "He's dead and he can't ever hurt you again. No one can." He softly laid a kiss on my cheek, as Lucas did my hand.

And as I looked at Leo's limp body, a thought came to mind.

Trauma - it really is a funny thing.

The end.