𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖮𝗇𝖾

Warning: mention of sexual trauma

Lucas bathed me, running a loofah all down my body, and after our shower, he gave me some supplies such as a toothbrush, deodorant, everything I may need to start my morning. As I brushed my teeth he ran a brush through the strands of my hair to get any knots out. He had given me a shirt to wear as well, but no underwear.

With our shower, I could feel my bandages were loose and I was a little nervous. I didn't even have my meds with me and I also knew the bandages probably needed to be changed, especially with me sweating last night. I wanted to avoid infection at all costs and have to get a skin graph or something.

"Um," I started, but hesitated at first. Obviously the two were already very suspicious with the marks that were littered all over my body. From the way, they tried to get it out of me, to when they would purposely focus their marks around my bruises. "D-Do you have any bandages?" My eyes gazed up at him as he continued to brush through my hair, just to see them drill down at me.

"Most likely, why?"

"I just uh - need to change mine," I bit my lip and diverted my eyes away from his intense ones.

He set the brush down on the counter, taking my hair and sweeping it off my shoulders, and looked where my shirt had dropped to show one of the bandages.

His finger gently traced below it, his eyes staying locked on the not-so-white bandage. It had traces of blood that had soaked into it. "Why won't you just tell us what happened?" He whispered.

"What do they have on you?"

"W-Why don't you believe that I fell—"

"Because I know exactly what it looks like when someone is beaten with an inch of their life," His fingers caressed the bruises along my jaw, "and these are fingerprint, as well as these," He said while his hand moved down to my throat. I gulped, turning my eyes away and even moving away.

"Don't worry sugar, I've got you,"

I clenched my eyes shut, taking a deep breath for a moment and walking back into the bedroom. "I-I think I should go,"

"Reyna..." He groaned, following me into the bedroom and quickly grabbing my arm tightly. It flashed before my eyes, my body twisted around to face him and I felt him all over again. It felt like I was being held down, and before I knew it I had pushed him away with the adrenaline that coursed through my veins and screamed for him to stop.

My mind was in a void, feeling nothing but his hands on me, I couldn't see, I could only see the room I was in where he trapped me, the bed I was on as he brutalized me. Back in the dome, I was trapped in.

"Reyna!" Gentle hands cupped my cheek and tilted my head up. "Calm down, bunny, it's me." I opened my eyes and met an ocean of silver and gold as both brothers stood over me. Lucas had my arms tightly in his hands and I was now sitting on the floor. My body trembled as I finally came out of whatever the hell I was in, and hot tears stained my face.