THREE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 :
people suck

VISA COUNT: 3 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     SHE KNEW PEOPLE were annoying but no one person had ever aggravated Riko this much

     Midari was like a piece of gum stuck in her hair. No—that's too simple, Midari was that one person you would try to avoid as much as possible without straightforwardly telling them you dislike them. But still, that wasn't a fitting description.

     "Why do you talk so formally—" Midari whined as she held Riko's arms, spinning her around and beginning to chant, "Let loose!" over and over.

     The smaller girl tried to take the girl's hands off as kindly but quickly as possible. "Why are you bothering me again?" Riko continued to reel back but the woman paid no attention.

     "Because we want to join you!" Midari clarified as she continued the action of twirling the smaller brunette around. "Or for you to join us!"

     "Yeah!" Yumi agreed as she watched the tall brunette swing the other girl around.

     Riko shook her hands off and took a few steps backward, completing a 180 turn and quickly putting her hands in her pocket. The brunette then tried to walk away as she grumbled to herself, "I don't even talk that formally..."

     "Hey wait!" Yumi called out as the sound of footsteps got louder.

     "What are you doing?" Midari whisper-yelled at the blonde. Though like Riko thought of earlier, they were horrible at whispering.

     "Let's ask her to join us!" Yumi replied as the two both began a whisper conversation.

     The brunette stood there for a moment as she waited for the duo behind her to make up their minds. Riko was sure she would deny their offer but she couldn't help but be curious.

     A major pro of joining would be the knowledge that came with it. Though the two mooched off of her during the game they knew more about this situation than she did.

     The two girls went quiet and Riko turned to find them. They had moved closer but weren't in her bubble.

     "We have decided—" Midari spread her arms wide like an eagle, "We want you to join us!"

     "No." Riko didn't hesitate to deny their offer as she furrowed her eyebrows.

     "There was no hesitation." Midari cried dramatically with crocodile tears onto the unfazed Yumi's shoulder. Riko took a step back as she tried to walk away but got caught.