TEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣 :
horrid place

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

THERE WAS A heavy smell in the air. The type of scent that would make you pinch your nose and be hesitant to enter such an area. The smell of sex, and alcohol. Alcohol in the morning. Something that was probably not a good choice, especially with where they found themselves now.

"Have sex while people are dying! Wow! How fun!" Riko mocked the leader quietly to herself when she was sure she was alone. She also checked for security cameras since she noticed some moving in the hallways.

No thank you.

Somewhere along the line, the girl was given a thin jacket and her own locker key bracelet. At least it's a little coverage...She thought to herself as she pulled on the light cloth. Riko took a deep breath before she decided to move on since her outfit wasn't going to change.

When the girl found the 'beach' she found it was a crowded pool. To say she was shocked was an understatement. These people...how? How are they allowing themselves to escape reality so easily, it's like they don't find themselves fighting for their death every week?

And it's only like noon, how are they all drinking?!

There was loud music blaring over speakers, and multiple people jumping into the pool. People were dancing to the joyful tune though some looked more like grinding than dancing. Some were drinking, some were kissing.

She even saw a girl sitting on a man's lap with no shirt on, his hands covering her breasts. IN PUBLIC? She quickly diverted her eyes.

It was overwhelming. The noise, the sweaty bodies moving around.

I can't do this. It's too soon for crowds.

Riko hastily rushed back to the safe solitude of her room.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏

When she entered her room the first thing she saw was a small folded paper on her bed. Some of her sheets were wrinkled as well, but only near the end.

Riko looked around the room to see if anything else was messed up but nothing was out of order. Taking a step into the room she looked behind her before picking up the note, sighing when she read the first word, 'Rikooooooo!'