SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
a new but familiar face

VISA COUNT: 5 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     FINDING THE BLONDE WAS A CHALLENGING THING, at least it was for the lazy brunette

Well, not so much.

But it was challenging to walk all the flights of stairs. Riko having forgotten the elevator until she reached the last of the steps. When she realized she forgot it she gently slammed her head on the wall, about three times, hoping this moment would imprint into her mind and she would never forget an easier path again.

Yumi was sat on the concrete near the entrance of the building complex. The blonde was sitting alone with her head tucked into her arms, body shaking aggressively leading to Riko only assuming one thing.

I have a bad feeling about this. Her chest tightened in anticipation as she stopped approaching the girl.

"Yumi." The girl called out as she felt her throat cry for water. Riko seriously needed to get used to all the stamina required for this new world.

"R-Riko..." The blonde had hiccups that interrupted her words. Riko felt a bad feeling hit the bottom of her gut, building into a steady pit of worry. Her head lifted out of her now damp arms as she turned and looked at the girl with a heartbroken expression.

Yumi then stood up and staggered over to the taller female and tried to open her arms weakly for a hug. Riko felt a pang in her chest as she furrowed her eyebrows. Her gathered sympathy turning to confusion.

I don't even want to shake your hand and you believe I would hug you? But alas the brunette began preparing herself, for both the news and physical touch.

"Midari—she...she covered me—when I was getting shot at a-and..." Yumi kept sniffing in-between words.

"It's okay...take your time."

"She—...she's—"

Knowing what she was going to say Riko pulled the blonde in for a hug, though it wasn't truly a hug because the brunette didn't know how to give hugs.

"What are you d-doing?" Yumi stumbled over her words as she felt hands awkwardly pat her back.

Riko's voice was embarrassed as she practically whispered, "...hugging you."