FIFTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
do not touch the dumpster

VISA COUNT: 9 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     FOR ONCE RIKO decided to willingly go outside

FOR ONCE RIKO decided to willingly go outside. Figuring that she could gain information about both the Beach itself and the players that habituated it.

However, she quickly got bored and was traveling around the random dark and secluded corners of the Beach. The brunette had been talking to two girls that approached her and walking with them before they left the conversation, and her.

Letting out a sigh once she realized she genuinely had no idea where she was, the girl chose a direction to stick to and did exactly that. Going over the information she gathered in her head, she recognized that people mostly spoke about rumors relating to the games.

"I heard there hasn't been one in somewhere other than Tokyo!"

"I heard that people got laser shot through their head when they tried to leave the city!"

"I heard the government is behind this!"

While going over the conversation she was idly watching others, however she spotted two familiar figures from afar. To herself, Riko grinned. If it isn't my favorite non couple to bother.

Neither had noticed her yet, to enraptured by each other to pay attention to anything else. Riko decided to change that. She leaned over the railing she was standing by—since she had stopped on a taller platform, they were below her—and greeted, "Hello."

The pair jumped, not expecting her to be there. Riko took the chance to ask, "Oh, I never got to learn your name. What is it?" she looked at the climber girl who had regained her confidence.

The girl looked at Arisu cautiously before answering, "Usagi."

Riko hummed, and lifted her gaze, observing the area around them boredly. Arisu and Usagi continued to walk slowly but Riko kept an eye on them out of her peripherals to make sure they didn't go too far.

Usagi told Arisu, "I'll head to the annex basement now."

Riko carefully kept a memory of the information they said, looking casual as she eavesdropped on their conversation. Arisu replied with a warning, "Don't overdo it."

"I'll go get food supplies and any weapons we can use. I'll also gather some information in case we need it." And with that, Usagi was walking away from them. Arisu watched longingly as she turned a corner.