TWENTY NINE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 :
this place is gloomy

VISA COUNT: 8 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 8 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     NEITHER SLEPT A wink last night. Luckily, as a worker and a student, she was used to all nighters. It appeared Chishiya was as well as he was the first one to start walking around. He went outside, and when he came back he informed her that there were more blimps now showing the rest of the face cards.

With that, they decided that later in the day they would play a game. Which one? They planned on the Jack of Hearts. However, now that they had made it over to the game's arena—it was almost an hour walk with them both walking Chishiya's slow pace—and Riko wasn't sure she wanted to play this game once they arrived.

Toei Prison looked like hell on Earth. Tall brick towers with an arched entrance beside it, all locked in by a gate. The Jack of Hearts flew teasingly above it, inviting players to enter. Currently, Chishiya and Riko were standing outside of it, deciding the best plan.

"We should enter separately," Riko devised, "just in case we have to learn more about others."

"Good idea." Chishiya agreed making Riko give him a glance, wondering who was going to decide who entered first. Chishiya noticed and offered, "You enter first, I'll walk a lap before entering."

Riko nodded, watching him turn around and start to walk away from her. She frowned, why do I want to say 'be safe' or something like that? I feel like if I did he would just tease me about it.

With that negative thought in mind she took her eyes off of his back and pushed open the gate. She didn't know that he sent her a glance once he heard them creak.

Riko entered and the gates shut behind her. The actual prison was a little bit of a walk but she covered the distance quickly. She opened the doors and was met with a surprisingly beautiful inside near the entrance. If only this place didn't have such somber vibes and was...you know, a prison.

     Riko entered and found a long hall, which she trailed down and a table. There was no phone this table, only stacks of collars. Riko read the sign, 'Put on a collar and go upstairs to the central guardroom.'

      With a deep breath, Riko grabbed one of the collars off the table. I already wanna quit this game. She thought as she lifted the collar, placing it around her neck. The collar shut with some digital code, and wouldn't budge when she lightly pulled on it.

     To her left there were stairs that she climbed casually, her hands in her pockets, the comforting feeling of fabric surrounding them. Man was she happy to have pockets again.