FIVE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 :
revamped childhood game

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE SOUND OF HORNS PLAYING was heard as the music grew louder to welcome the tagger

     THE SOUND OF HORNS PLAYING was heard as the music grew louder to welcome the tagger. Riko's first move was to watch all the other participants with a curious expression as they searched for the safe room.

     Her second move, however, was to turn to the man next to her. He had gotten into a more comfortable position, arms folded onto the tall ledge as he leaned on it.

     "Are you going to watch everyone struggle again?" Riko remembered back to the first game she played with him.

     "I helped you at the end didn't I?" The man pointed out before he reached his hand out, "Chishiya."

     Riko stared at it for a moment before turning back to the participants. "Riko."

     "How cold." His voice teased from behind her. Immediately after he spoke a loud noise—actually a round of them echoed through the building. Gunshots?

     "Isn't that wonderful?" Riko's fingers lightly picked at her sweater's pockets.

     Men yelled as a response to the shots, and a big figure emerged from the stairway. It was a person with a large build, definitely lots of force behind their punches if they were to throw one.

     That must be the tagger. One of the screaming men got tagged by the tagger, except that now meant that he was getting shot by the tagger's auto rifle.

     Beneath the duo, one of the businessmen yelled, "I can't do this!" and tried to leave the apartment complex. A laser greeted him warmly.

     The participants were dropping like flies, and the two fancily dressed girls were next to go. One of them tripped and the other tried to help them, only for both to get shot.

     "At least she tried to help..." Riko trailed off as she leaned her arm onto her hand that was sitting on the ledge.

     Riko didn't mean to get this dragged into people watching. At the longest maybe five minutes. I wonder where Yumi and Mida—

     A loud shout interrupted her thoughts, "Everyone!"

     Riko's eyebrows raised as she listened to the shouting man, "The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area! The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the tagger's position and search for the safe zone together!"