EIGHTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
tell me the truth

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "LOOKS LIKE WE'RE together." Riko heard a voice say as the shadow of someone looming over her shoulder became apparent. The girl gripped the paper in her hand. It was the one she took off the table in the lobby of the Beach.

     Riko recognized the voice, but still she looked up and was met with Chishiya—whose face was very close to hers—peering down at her pristine paper which had a singular number on it, 7. Once he saw that he gained her attention he lifted his own slip of paper and gave it a small shake. She spotted the 7 and hummed, "This'll be fun."

     It was later in the day, and Riko was going to play a game. She just hoped she didn't end up with Hatter. But she also didn't want to be with Chishiya. The girl spitefully looked at the grinning blonde and cursed mentally.

     Lately she had felt off about the male. Whenever she met his eyes or even when he just stood close to her it made her heartbeat pick up and her body heat up. She felt like a little schoolgirl with a crush.

     And she hated it.

     Riko hated her evident attraction to the man. How butterflies flew in her stomach when he spoke with his raspy voice. How his devastatingly beautiful eyes always observed her so attentively. It made her feel good, but in this place it was a weakness. And not one she wanted to admit.

     "Hello? Riko?" A hand was waved in front of her face, "The cars are leaving."

     She looked up at Chishiya with a distracted expression, she motioned for him to lead, "After you."

     Chishiya brought them to the car marked with seven and they entered the back. Chishiya slid in the middle to give her the window seat, something she wasn't sure if he did purposely or if it just worked out good for her. She loved being by the windows in vehicles.

However, the top of the automobile was open, leaving the wind blowing through their hair. So everywhere was like a window seat. Riko gathered hers and twisted it neatly, putting it behind her so her back pressed against it and kept it still. Chishiya didn't bother, making it flow in a surprisingly neat way. It flew around like one of those models in a shampoo ad.

     She frowned at how good he looked, jealous of his attractiveness even when he didn't put in any effort. Riko breathed out, good lord that man is fine.