TWENTY THREE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 :
burning trash

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "AREN'T YOU SICK of bullying the weak already?" Chishiya drawled out as he walked closer to the man lying down on the roof, sniper pointed outwards at the crowd he was thinning

"AREN'T YOU SICK of bullying the weak already?" Chishiya drawled out as he walked closer to the man lying down on the roof, sniper pointed outwards at the crowd he was thinning. Niragi rolled his eyes and turned toward them with an already irritated face.

"Where were you hiding?" He interrogated. Niragi watched as a figure trailed behind Chishiya from afar, not daring to get too close but not afraid of joining in on the action. Niragi could recognize her, the girl that was always joined by either Kurayami or Chishiya. And even though he held an evident attraction to the woman, her choice of friends frustrated him dearly.

"There are tons of places for me to hide." Chishiya informed, casually approaching the man. Chishiya stopped about 15 feet away from him.

"You really get on my nerves." Niragi admitted, sitting up from his laid position. "All the goddamn time! You always act as if you're so clever."

Chishiya smiled proudly, "But I am clever."

Niragi huffed with anger, taking the sniper rifle off of the ledge it had been resting upon and folding the legs away. "Perfect." He said as he pushed himself off of the ground, standing and taking a few steps to his right to get away from the ledge. His hand rest in his pocket as the rifle was laid on his shoulder.

"Let's put an end to this, shall we?" Niragi proposed, watching as Chishiya shifted his weight to his other leg.

"The main power supply has changed since the game started." Chishiya informed.

Niragi scrunched up his face, not understanding why he was pointing such a fact out, "So?"

"Our electricity used to be powered by generators. Now it comes from the hotel's main power source. This means that the ones in charge of the game snuck into the Beach to control the power in the basement." Chishiya explained.

Niragi furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm talking about who the witch is, of course."Chishiya promoted, "What else do we need to care for?"

Niragi shifted the rifle, then pulled it off his shoulder, "You're insinuating that I'm the witch, right? Sorry, but that's not possible."