ELEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
liar liar

VISA COUNT: 8 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 8 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     WHAT A LIAR. Riko had a scowl on her face as she listened to the announcement play, upset that she had even a little faith in Chishiya telling the truth. Faith had gone out the window now.

     The announcement had informed the group that it was a five of diamonds. It's simple enough but still irritating. Riko huffed as she looked around the room for people she noticed. There were a few sitting upon a white leather couch that was in the center of the room, facing ten doors.

     Everyone in the lobby looked worried, but people were already gathering into groups. Pairs, trios. Anyone they knew from the random sorting.

     "Game, 'Trivia'. Rule, beat your opponent by showing your wide knowledge." Around the room Riko watched members of the beach look at each other worriedly.

     "Trivia?" She heard some friends whispering to each other in the corner of the room.

     "Clear condition. Be the person on the opposite side of the fully tilted scale by answering the screen's questions in one word answers. If the scale is fully tilted on hour opponents side, they will be exterminated."

     Riko listened boredly. She hadn't been here for too long but she was still tired of the repeated games, the threat of death was unique and new each time, but it never seemed to be impactful to how she acted in the game.

     It was...disappointing, to her.

     "Find your teammate and stand by the door in preparation. One minutes until the game starts."

     People began to turn to the people they had been standing by, shaking their heads and pointing at other people to play with in fear of having to fight against their friend to the death. Riko, went to the door that had caught her attention and waited for the other person without a parted to find her.

     As she stopped and turned around, leaving her back to the door she noticed a man approaching her. He was someone she didn't recognize. With short dark hair and not a few years older than her. He had swintrunks on, standing shirtless and proud in front of her.

     "I'm Hiroshi." He introduced, sticking out his tan and strangely wet hand, "You want to be partners for this game?"

     "Sure. I'm Riko." She ignored his hand, pretending she hadn't seen it. I will not shake hands with someone who looks like they just ran a marathon even though they've been sitting for the past thirty minutes.