THIRTY TWO

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 :
mischief managed

VISA COUNT: COUNTLESS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE SUN HAD greeted the city with beautiful bright blue and pink morning skies

THE SUN HAD greeted the city with beautiful bright blue and pink morning skies. It would have been a lovely morning, if Riko hadn't been trapped in this godforsaken gloomy prison. She gazed longingly outside through the boarded window, blocked by metal bars as she wished she were outside instead.

     I'm bored, I have to get out of here soon or I'll become insane. She decided, beginning to brew plans in her mind. Once one made sense she looked towards Chishiya who was standing beside her, watching the other groups. "I have a plan." Riko started.

Interest piped, Chishiya turned to her, "Hm?"

Riko leaned forward, placing her face by his ear. She whispered into it lowly, "Come with me."

Chishiya paused, and Riko had a suspicion that it was because of their close proximity. For when she moved her head away his gaze was stuck on her, unmoving. Riko let out a short laugh at his stunned expression and stood up. She kicked his shoe lightly, and shook her head lightly, "C'mon."

     Chishiya blinked a few times at her retreating figure before he quickly followed her down the hall. They made it a decent distance before they stopped and he inquired, "Your plan?"

     Riko explained quietly even if there was distance between them and the others, "Pretend you don't trust me anymore, target both Kotoko and Mastushita in the cafeteria. We think they're trying to communicate by food, right? Try to interfere, but this time be more relaxed about it. Ask for your suit. If they tell you the wrong suit, we know something is up with them.

"What do you think?" Riko questioned, her voice still low even though she was further away, it was quiet enough in the room for him to not strain himself to much as he tried to listen.

A moment passed with him just staring at her with dark eyes. Eventually his lips began to twitch upwards. "I knew you had potential."

"Yeah, yeah." Riko rolled her eyes playfully, "I'm amazing, now move so I can tell you your suit. I'll say the correct one, so remember this one because it's right."

Chishiya nodded and turned around to show the back of the necklace. The suit was a spade, so Riko informed, "Spade."

Chishiya turned around and Riko did the same. He saw a club and noted, "Club."