AFTER VIRAGO: HEADCANNONS

═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎ ✮︎∙︎⬝︎◦︎∘︎◦︎︎⬝︎∙︎✮︎ ══︎═︎︎═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎
VIRAGO, HEADCANNONS

♧︎  ♢︎  ♤︎  ♡︎
═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎ ✮︎∙︎⬝︎◦︎∘︎◦︎︎⬝︎∙︎✮︎ ══︎═︎︎═︎═︎═︎═︎═︎

—They date in real life too (it's canon cause I say so and its my story <3)

—Kurayami did get to be friends with Riko in real life. They bumped into each other a bit later and Riko relented when Kurayami asked for her number to finally become friends. (he's been wanting to be friends with her since high school btw)

—Chishiya is still annoyed by Kurayami even in real life where he's toned down.

—They pretend to get along for Riko's sake.

—Riko and Chishiya are together for years just as dating. Probably around 15-20 years before they actually get married. They just didn't find it necessary because they loved each other and that was enough.

—They stay together the rest of their lives, even if they separate for a few months for whatever reason they always get back together because the feelings they have for each other will not go away.

—Riko and Chishiya looked into the Borderlands because they were suspicious of all the people going into comas for the same amount of time. They found nothing.

THEIR RELATIONSHIP :

—they keep to themselves as a couple. the only company they need is each other but they do have other friends they hang out with sometimes.

—they're each others best friend.

—they're both extremely busy with work, but their schedules tend to match up with the long hours letting them have some relax time.

—they play card games (mostly bullshit because they're both such great liars but only they can tell when the other is lying but even sometimes they fail) a lot and tend to pick playing a game together over watching movies and shows.

—neither like to cook. chishiya is better at it however, and when they eat at home he cooks and riko tries to help.

—they do the waltz often because riko still taught him.

—kurayami knows where they live and has a key(much to chishiya's displeasure) so whenever chishiya and riko are out for too long he'll go over and take care of mylo.

—they got to become dog parents with mylo. chishiya loves her even though he still doesn't want another pet.

SAD ENDING:

—Bad Ending One: Riko dies in the Borderlands and Chishiya goes into the real world.

—Bad Ending Two: Riko and Chishiya both meet in the real world after waking up from the Borderlands but they never cross paths again.

—In both endings they would both constantly feel like they're missing something that was once extremely dear to them but they don't know what it was.

THAT'S ALL MY HEADCANNONS I COULD THINK OF FOLKS!

If you have any you can think of, feel free to comment them :]

This has been a long ride 2020-2023 (wow I took so long poor og readers), I cannot thank you guys enough for all the love and support this book as gotten! Thank you for those who stayed with it the entire way!

There are shorts on the way