SIX

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭 :
the safe room

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "DID A LIGHTBULB GO OFF IN YOUR HEAD?" Riko teased the man who was peering down at the same door she was earlier

     "...Yes or no?" The brunette pressed the same question again before the man started to walk back to the stairs.

     "Why did he shoot from such a long distance?" Arisu picked up the speed and began running off downstairs.

     The girl followed him uselessly with a slight smirk on her face, at least your smart Arisu.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     This little turd made me run down all those damn stairs...I should've taken the elevator. Riko groaned as she turned the corner leading away from the stairs. The brunette wished to lay down and never move again.

     "So, you realized that too?" A familiar blonde spoke as he too walked down the hall from the opposite direction.

     Last-minute again?

     "Yes. The safe zone is in this apartment." Arisu replied, both males walking forward while Riko trailed behind-trying to spot the tagger. Then she remembered that the other males were trying to get rid of them, and Riko calmed her nerves a little.

     When they reached the door both Chishiya and Riko waited for Arisu to open it. "Arent you going to open it?" The blonde questioned.

     "Why did the tagger chase us? They could've just waited here." Arisu went deep into his thoughts as his hand hovered over the doorknob.

     "Seems like there's something we don't know." Chishiya commented, pulling out his phone, "However if you don't open it..."

     Riko looked up, "Boom." making a small gesture with her hand as she moved to Chishiya's side.

     If Arisu opens the door and someone hits him I'll have at least some time to prepare.

     "Three minutes until the game concludes."

     Arisu turned the silver handle and the door opened, it was the safe zone. Arisu traveled into the darkroom first, Chishiya opened the door a little more and motioned for the girl to follow. Faking a quick courtesy the girl entered the room. When they entered everyone instinctively looked to their left.