FOUR

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 :
tag

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "I'M GOING TO participate in another game tonight," Riko announced with a monotone voice as she walked out of a clothing store she had already forgotten the name of and to the deserted streets

"I'M GOING TO participate in another game tonight," Riko announced with a monotone voice as she walked out of a clothing store she had already forgotten the name of and to the deserted streets. Birds flew close to the floor on the empty roads. It seemed it wasn't completely lifeless after all.

Previously the group had only played two games as a trio, two of diamonds and three of spades. Generally easy games. Nothing too challenging yet, and that upset Riko.

It had been only one day since the three of spades, and even though Riko had enough visa to get her through a week she was bored. And boredom led her to this exact moment.

"Do you want us to join you?" Yumi politely offered as she leaned into Midari's arm that was wrapped around her waist.

I can't tell if they're dating or if they are just really close. The girls seemed to just be good friends but sometimes she doubted it. Like when the two would cuddle and hug for hours, or the protective nature they showed over each other.

"Yeah, we can help!" Midari added, smiling at the shorter brunette. The duo was walking behind Riko in the middle of the street.

"Do what you wish I won't stop you—" Riko was cut off by Midari swinging her other arm around her neck. Riko shivered a bit before sighing and accepting her fate the other times she had tried to get out of her grip didn't work out in her favor.

"You wanna go Yumi? I'm gonna go, never know how much trouble this one could get in." Midari nuzzled the top of Riko's head with her fist lightly. Ow.

"Last time I checked it was you two getting into trouble—" Riko tried to speak but was shushed by the taller girl that saw Yumi attempting to speak.

"I guess... it's just so scary." Yumi trailed off and Midari broke free from them both.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you!" The brunette flexed and showed her 'guns' as she called them, now walking backwards to look at both shorter girls.

Riko tuned out the rest of the conversation as the trio walked back to their home, instead reliving one of the past.

"Oh—he's very cute!" A stranger on the street talked about Mylo as they walked by.

"I know, isn't she adorable?" Riko wasted no time in trying to tell the person that they were wrong without saying the exact words, finding it bothersome to put that much effort into correcting someone.