Chapter 8: Farewell

The whole month passed with the students preparing very seriously for their exams.

Vansh, Riddhima, Sejal and Kabir also were preparing very seriously. They would also have group study sessions in which they actually studied.

The two weeks of exams started and passed.

The four of them were very happy with their performance and were certain that they would get good marks.

After the last day of exams every student was excited about the farewell where for atleast one day they could forget about the future stress and enjoy with their friends.

Day of farewell:

All the students were excited as well as sad because they were not sure if they would be able to meet eachother again.

Of course they had their contact numbers but that is a different thing and actually staying in touch with eachother was a different thing.

At first the students showcased a few of their talents.

Vansh, Riddhima, Sejal and Kabir performed a dance.

There were many other games and ceremonies. All of them had a lot of fun.

Finally the day came to an end.

Sejal and Riddhima were on the verge of crying. Vansh and Kabir tried to again make them understand and tried cheering them up saying there is still a month for the results to be announced and they could keep meeting until then.

The four of them made the best out of that 1 month.

Finally the day of results came. The four of them got really good results, all of them were happy for themselves as well as for eachother. Their parents were also happy.

The next day of the results, Vansh was leaving to Mumbai to start his business there.
Kabir after 2 days was going to Delhi, wher he also would start his business.

Though both of them were very young but they still wanted to get prepared for their future.

Riddhima and Sejal were still calmly deciding what they wanted to do in their life.

After Vansh and Kabir left both of them felt very lonely. They had eachother but still they missed the boys.

They used to talk to eachother as frequently as they could.

But, after a few months all of them got busy and forgot to talk to eachother.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Thanks for reading💙