Chapter 12: Yeah he is back!

The next day though Riddhima was tired she was really active to meet Vansh.

She was sleep deprived, she got only 2 hours of sleep because in the excitement of meeting him she couldn't sleep.

She got up lazily from the bed and went to get ready.

She wore a simple blue kurta and did a very little makeup.
After getting ready she had her breakfast and went to Sejal's house as they were going together in Riddhima's car.

She picked up Sejal and both of them went to the wedding hall.

When they entered they were greeted by many people but Riddhima only wanted to see that one person.

After being greeted by many and also congratulating Varun they finally found Vansh talking with Kabir.

Riddhima's mind voice:
Damn he is looking handsome. He used to look cute in college without beard but now...ufff🔥.
What on earth are you thinking Riddhu.
But if he is looking handsome he is and that's a fact. I can't deny that.

Riddhima came out of her thoughts and they went towards them.

Both of them saw the girls.
Sejal hugged Vansh and he reciprocated. Then he hugged Riddhima. Finally the 4 of them had a group hug.

Kabir: Finally paanch saal baad hum Charon ke saath aaye hai.
[Finally after five years we four are together.]

Sejal: Exactly. It feels so good.

Riansh: It really does!

Sejal: Waah dono ne ek saath ek hi line Bola. Kitne EK JAISE HO TUM DONO.
[Wow you both told the same line at the same time. You both are very similar]

Sejal was trying to tease them so that she could get a clarity if both of them had something between them.

After hearing Sejal, Riddhima was trying to hide her blush and Vansh had the talent of maintaining a poker face.

Sejal couldn't understand Vansh's emotion but had noticed Riddhima's and decided to talk to her later.

The four of them had a great talk. They were talking about all random things but still had lot of fun.

They did not find any reason of being formal with eachother because they were meeting after a long time. They behaved the same way as they were in college.

After a few hours the wedding got over and they had their lunch congratulated the couple and came out.

Sejal: Riddhu mujhe Teri gaadi chahiye Main bhul gayi thi mujhe Raja Market main kuch kaam tha.
[Riddhu I want your car. I had forgotten I have some work in Raja Market.]

Riddhima: Tu waha akele nahi jaa sakti Main bhi chalti hun tere saath.
[You can't go there alone I'll also come with you.]

Sejal: Arrey nahi nahi tu thak gayi hogi.
Waise bhi mujhe Pata hai kal raat tu neend nahi aayi hogi, itni excited jo thi.
[No no you must be tired. And I know you could not sleep yesterday after all you were so excited]

Hearing this Riddhima's eyes open wide because she knew Sejal was teasing her.

Vansh: Excited? Kis baat ke liye excited thi tum?
[Excited? Why were you excited?]

Riddhima: Woh...um... main Haan main ek naye din ke liye excited thi. Nayi subah, Naya din, nayi cheezen you know.
[That...um... I Yeah I was excited for a new day. New morning, new day, new things you know.]

KaVa gave her a weird look and Sejal was trying to control her laughter.

Kabir: Seriously?

Vansh: Matlab tum ek naye din ke liye itna excited ho gayi ki tumhe need nahi aayi?
[You mean you were so excited for a new day that you could not sleep?]

Riddhima: Haan toh kabhi kabhi thoda philosophical ho Jana chahiye.
[Yeah so what, sometimes it's good to get philosophical]

Sejal's mind voice:
Hahahahaaha, "philosophical" mujhe Pata hai iske dimag Main kya philosophy chal rahi thi. Shit yaar khul ke Hass bhi nahi sakti warna yeh aurat mujhe yahi maar degi. I of course don't want to die abhi tak Maine Kabir ke saath crush ke aage badhke kuch gulu gulu hi nahi Kiya hai.
[Hahahaahaa, "philosophical" I know what philosophy was running in her mind yesterday.  Shit man I can't even laugh freely otherwise this woman will kill me right here. I of course don't want to die right now. I still have not taken a step ahead of crush with Kabir and did some gulu gulu]

KaVa were again giving her a weird look and she tried to change the topic.

Riddhima: Coming back to the point Sejal Main tujhe waha akele nahi jaane de sakti toh main bhi chal rahi hun tere saath.
[Coming back to the point I can't let you go there alone I am also coming with you.]

Kabir: Toh main chala jaata hun na isske saath.
[Then I will go with her.]

Everyone looked at Kabir now Riansh kind of understood the situation and Sejal was very happy.

Sejals mind voice:
Oh yeah oh yeah. Lagta hai mera gulu gulu jald hi shuru hoga.
[Oh yeah oh yeah. I think my gulu gulu will start soon.]

Kabir: yeah and you both can go somewhere after all you have met after 5 years.

Riansh looked at eachother and agreed.

KaJal went to Raja Market in Riddhima's car and Riansh sat in Vansh's car not knowing where to go.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Thanks for reading💙