Chapter 24

Vansh and Riddhima were finally a couple now officially and only two people knew about it.
It was ofcourse KaJal.

Both of them were very happy knowing that but the most happy was Sejal. Ofcourse because she had done so much of hardwork to see them as a couple.
____________

6 months later:

Both the couples were leading a happy life, both professionally and personally.

They were in touch with their families and also with eachother through online platforms.

One day as Sejal and Kabir both did not have too much work to do they decided to visit Mumbai, and also to spend time with their friends.

They reached Mumbai all of them were very happy to meet eachother but Riansh were also confused and somewhere irritated seeing KaJal's changed behavior.

They had become hopeless in love.

Scene in a coffee shop:

KaJal and Riansh were in a coffee shop randomly talking when Riddhima noticed something on Sejal's ring finger.

Riddhima: Sejal yeh tere ring finger pe kya hai?
[Sejal what that on your ring finger?]

Sejal(blushing): Kuch nahi.
[Nothing]

Riddhima: Sharma kyun rahi hai? Dikha.
[Why are you blushing. Show]

Saying this she forcefully took her hand and saw what was that.
What she saw, shook her.

Riddhima(almost screaming): What the hell is this?

Vansh: kya hai?
[What is it?]

Vansh(looking at her hand): What on earth!

It was a tattoo of Kabir's name on her ring finger.

Riddhima: Yeh kya hai, kyun hai?
[What is this, why is this?]

Kabir: Tumlog aise react kyun kar rahe ho.
[Why are you guys reacting like this?]

Vansh: Now don't tell me tune bhi Sejal ke naam ka tattoo banaya hai!
[Now don't tell me you have a tattoo of Sejal's name!]

Kabir(blushing and showing is wrist): yeah.

Vansh: Have you guys gone nuts?

Sejal: Aise kyun bol rahe ho?
[Why are you saying like this?]

Riddhima: Kya aise kyun bol rahe ho? U guys really have gone nuts.
[What Why are are you saying like this? U guys have really gone nuts.]

KaJal were giving Riansh a confused look.

Vansh: Ok God forbid lekin agar kal ko tumhara breakup ho gaya toh inn tattoos ka kya karoge?
[OK God forbid but what will u do with these tattoos if you have a breakup?]

Sejal: I am proud of our tattoos and breakup- woh kabhi nahi hoga haina babu?
[I am proud of our tattoos and breakup- that will never happen, right babu?]

Kabir: Of course shona.

Riansh(cringing): cheeee... what is wrong with you guys?

But KaJal were too busy staring at eachother that they did not hear what Riansh said.

Kabir was intensely looking at her while Sejal was blushing.

Sejal(blushing): Saiyyan ne dekha aise Main paani paani ho gayi...

Riddhima hearing this lost all the control she had on herself and took the glass of water to throw the water on Sejal, but was held by Vansh.

Riddhima: Vansh chodo mera hath mujhe iska paani paani karna hai.
[Vansh leave my hand I want too....?]

Vansh: Riddhima no she is your friend and now both of them need some serious help.

Saying this he took her out of the shop while KaJal did not even bother as they did not know what was happening around them.
____________

A few days passed and the situation with KaJal were worsening. They were acting like typical teenage lovers (nibba nibbis) and this irritated the crap out of Riansh.

In Riddhima room:

Riddhima: Vansh firstly we need to talk about something very important before anything else.

Vansh: Hmm say.

Riddhima: Pehla, tumhe jo tattoo banana hai banao jitna bada banana hai banao lekin mera naam ya meri shakal kahi pe nahi dikhni chahiye mujhe.
Doosra, humare beech Main koi babu-shona-baby-jaanu nahi chalega.
If you do any of these I swear I am breaking up with you, it doesn't matter how much ever I love you.
[First, tattoo whatever you want and how much ever big you want but I don't want to see my name or my face anywhere.
Second, babu-shona-baby-jaanu none of these will happen between us.
If you do any of these I swear I am going to breakup with you.]

Vansh: Relax, of course aisa kuch nahi hoga humare beech. Even I hate these things and we will always be the lovers who are mature enough.
[Relax, of course nothing of that sort will ever happen between us. Even I hate such things and we will always be the lovers who are mature enough.]

Riddhima: Thank god but unn dono ka kya kare, woh dono mujhe gusse se pagal kar rahe hai aaj kal. Kya ho gaya gai unn dono ko, pehle toh aise nahi the.
[Thank god but what do we do about those two, they are making me mad with anger. What has happened to both of them they were not like this before.]

Vansh: I know they need serious help. We will bring them out of this madness.

Both of them nodded to each other and started thinking how to bring their friends back to normal mature individuals.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Thanks for reading💙