Chapter 25: The last

Months and years passed, Riansh were successful in bringing back KaJal to normal. Now even they had realized how stupid they looked doing mele babu ne thana thaya and babu shona things.

They were now acting like normal couples.

It had been 5 years since Riansh and KaJal were dating.

Their families knew about KaJal since they were doing obvious things. But Riansh's relationship was still unknown though their parents had a doubt on them.

They did not have any problem telling their parents but they did not know how to or where to start from.

Finally the day came when Riddhima's parents connected the dots and got to know about their relationship.

Her dad was quite straight forward which almost gave her a mini heart attack.
He without any hint of where the conversation would be going just asked her "do you love Vansh". She was shocked to react.

She after 5 years of being in a relationship confessed to her parents about it. Soon even Vansh's parents got to know about it.

They were quite cool about it and accepted very happily.

Meanwhile, KaJal had got engaged and they were getting married soon.

Vansh finally decided that he would propose Riddhima for marriage after KaJal's marriage.

KaJal got married.

They next day Vansh had arranged a beautiful set up at the beach side to propose Riddhima.

He knew she would have said yes even if he would have called her up and asked her this question. But he wanted to make it special.

He proposed her and as accepted she agreed happily. After a few months even Riansh got married.

They were a happy couple. It's not that they did not fight or did not have misunderstandings but their strength was conversation.

When one was explaing his/her point of view the other used to shut up and vice versa.
They fought, they talked and sorted it out.

All the four of them were getting peace, success and love.

Their families were happy, they were happy.

From this the journey of college friends went to crushes to lovers to happily married couples to.... maybe parents😉.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello everyone so here comes the end of my first book THE JOURNEY OF COLLEGE FRIENDS.

Thank you to all the people who took the time to read, vote and comment.

Maybe I'll come up with another book on our favorite RIANSH but when I do not know.

But until then take care and bye bye.

And lastly of course,
Thanks for reading💙