Chapter 16

The following two weeks, the four of them made the best out of it as both Vansh and Kabir would go back to their respective places as they had work.

Sejal and Riddhima used to complete their work and simultaneously catch up with KaVa.

They relived they college days by going to different places, going to eachothers house etc...

They spent most of the time with eachother rather than their families.

They enjoyed those two weeks to the fullest.

Finally the day came when both of them had to leave. History repeated itself, SeRi again had tears in their eyes and again KaVa were convincing them.

But this time, all of them knew that they would be in touch. They had a group hug and KaVa left in their private jets.(ameer log🙄)

6 months later:

Riddhima as she had told before had to go to Mumbai and so she went and more than for her new brach she was excited to meet Vansh.

In these six months KaVa and SeRi had been in contact with eaxh other. They used to talk on video calls and also on their whatsapp group.

This time they did not let the history repeat and stayed in touch with eachother irrespective of how busy their schedule was or how tired they were.

Mumbai:

Riddhima had brought a house as she knew she had to keep going there frequently.

It had been a week she moved there, she was very busy and so was Vansh so they couldn't meet.

Riddhima's pov:

Aaj Main bohot khush hu. Pehle toh mera Mumbai Main kaam bohot acha jaa raha hai, dusra aaj mujhe koi kaam nahi hai aur teesra aaj Main Vansh se milne jaa rahi hun. Woh mujhe aaj Mumbai dikhane wala hai. Mujhe bilkul nahi pata main itni excited kyun hun but I am really, shayad kyunki woh mera bohot acha dost hai and hum bohot time baad mil rahe hai.
[ I am so happy today. Firstly, my work in Mumbai is going too well; Secondly, today I have no work to do; Thirdly, I am going to meet Vansh today. I have no idea why I am so excited but I am really, maybe because he is a very good friend of mine and we are meeting after a really long time.]

Now I also have no idea Main itna kyun mehnat kar rahi hun taiyyar hone Main but today I am really conscious about my looks. Waise toh main ek jeans 👖aur kurta ya t-shirt pehenke nikal leti but today I want to look actually good.
[Now I also have no idea why am I working so hard on my looks but today I am really conscious about my looks. I would have worn jeans and a simple kurta or t-shirt some other day but today I actually want to look good.]

She was selecting dresses from her wardrobe but got confused between  two dresses.

She decided to video call her fashionista, her bff Sejal.

Sejal: Hey Riddhu, what's up dude.

Riddhima: HI Seju. Kaisi hai tu?
[Hi Seju. How are you?]

Sejal: Main toh bohot hi zyaada theek hun. Tujhe miss kar rahi thi but now I have a reason to be happy. Main Delhi jaa rahi hun.
[I am very much fine. I was missing you but now I have a reason to be happy. I am going to Delhi.]

Riddhima: Haan toh isme khush hone ki.... ek min ek min Delhi main toh Kabir rehta haina.
[Yeah so what is soo... one min one min Kabir stays in Delhi right.]

Sejal: Exactly dude. Kabhi kabhi Main sochti shayad hum dono judwaa behenin hai tu apne Vansh ke saath aur Main apne Kabir ke saath.
[Exactly dude. Sometimes I think we both are twin sisters, you are with your Vansh and I am with my Kabir]