Chapter 17: An outing

It was a beautiful day that day. Though it was sunny there was a cool wind breezing, so it did not make the day hot.

After getting ready Riddhima was just looking at herself in the mirror when she got a call from Vansh.

Over the phone:

Riddhima: Hello

Vansh: HI Riddhima, if you are ready come out I am outside your gate.

Riddhima: Yeah yeah give me a minute I'll be there.

Vansh: Okay see you.

He cut the call.

Riddhima hurriedly wore her, heels took a last look of herself in the mirror and went out.

Vansh who was doing something on his phone looked up when the sound of closing doors came.

He looked up to see Riddhima who was locking the main door but when she turned around he was awestruck to see Riddhima.

He had never seen her wearing such dresses. He kept staring at her with a little open mouth.

Riddhima came towards him and said hi but he was too busy staring at her she called his name once but he again didn't respond. Finally she shook him by the shoulders calling him and he finally came back from his own world.

Vansh: OH HI Riddhima.

Riddhima: Uff finally, hi Vansh. Where were you lost.

Vansh: In your beauty. You are looking really beautiful.

Riddhima(blushing): Thank you.

Vansh: Ab chale?
[Shall we go now?]

Riddhima: Haan.
[Yeah.]

Vansh opened the car door for her and she looked at him surprised:

Vansh: What? Thorugh gentleman you see.

Hearing this Riddhima gave him a smile and sat in.
He started driving.

In the car:

Vansh: Waise tum aise kapde pehle bhi casually pehnke Bahar nikalti thi kya?
[BTW do you wear such dresses casually.]

Riddhima: Nahi yaar Main sirf aaj itna sajh-dhaj ke aayi hun.
[No, only today I have dressed up so well.]

Vansh: Waise dress achi hai.
[BTW the dress is nice.]

Riddhima: Yeh toh tumhe Sejal ko kehna chahiye yeh usne hi banaya hai, usne hi gift Kiya hai and also aaj bhi usne hi kaha tha mujhe yeh pehne ko.
[You have to tell this to Sejal. This dress is made by her, gifted to me by her and also she only asked me to wear this today.]

Vansh: Ohh wow Sejal bohot talented hai par tumne iss dress ko boht ache se carry Kiya hai.
[Ohh wow Sejal is very talented but you have carried this dress really well.]

Riddhima looked at him narrow eyed but then broke into a smile shaking her head.

Riddhima: Thank you. Waise hum jaa kaha rahe hai?
[Thank you. But where are we going?]

Vansh: Maine tumse pehle bhi yahi kaha tha, patience sweetheart patience.
[I had told you this before also, patience sweetheart patience.]

Riddhima: Aur Maine bhi tumse pehle kaha tha mujhme zyaada patience nahi hai.
[Even I had told you before I don't have much patience.]

Vansh: Okay fine aaj bataa deta hun, hum Chota Kashmir jaa rahe hai.
[Okay fine I'll tell you today, we are going to Chota Kashmir.]

Riddhima: I have heard of it.

Vansh: Of course you have Maine hi toh bataya tha tumhe.
[Of course you have, I only had told you.]

Riddhima: OH yeah right.

They went to Chota Kashmir, they went on boat rides, they just explored that place and had lot of fun.

It was lunch time and Vansh took her to a restaurant. They sat there and were talking random things, suddenly Vansh got a call.

He picked the call and he went from happy to all angry.

After talking he cut the call and again his expressions changed from angry to happy.

Riddhima: Who was it?

Vansh: Office se tha meri secretary ka.
[It was from my secretary from office.]

Riddhima: Toh tum 'hello' se hi itne gusse Main kyun the.
[Then why were you so angry from the intitial 'hello'.]

Vansh: Bas aise hi.
[Just like that]

Riddhima: Seriously?

Vansh: Yeah.

Riddhima's mind voice:

Is this guy mad. Bina wajah koi kyun gussa hoga. Abhi wapis normal ho gaya hai. Is he fine or isko bipolar disorder what's the matter.
[Is this guy mad. Who gets angry without a reason. Now again he is normal. Is he fine or does he have bipolar disorder. What the matter.]

They ordered food and started eating with some random talks.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Thanks for reading💙