Chapter 15

In a coffee shop:

Kabir: Tumhe Raja Market Jaana tha na.
[You had to go to Raja Market right]

Sejal: Nahi Jaana tha. Maine bas issliye Bola taaki Riddhima aur Vansh thoda time spend karle.
[No I did not want to. I just told that because I wanted Riddhima and Vansh to spend time.]

Kabir: ohh why?
[Ohh why?]

Sejal: Are you really that dumb or acting like one?

Kabir: No I have something in mind but just being sure.

Sejal: Acha toh batao kya hai tumhare dimag Main
[Then tell me what is in your mind?]

Kabir: Woh dono ek dusre ko pasand karte hai.
[They both like eachother.]

Sejal: Exactly par dono ko khud nahi pata hai.
[Exactly but both themselves don't know this.]

Kabir: So do you think Hume unki help karni chahiye.
[So do you think we should help them?]

Sejal: Filhaal toh nahi. Ek na ek din woh khud realize kar lenge. Par agar dono galat direction Main jaa rahe hai toh we will jump into the scene.
[Not right now. One or the other day they will realize. But if they are going in the wrong direction we will jump into the scene.]

Kabir: Hmm OK.

In another coffee shop:

Riansh were sitting inside the shop and having coffee. They were having a long conversation right from the park and both were enjoying each other's company.

They drank their coffee, had a small argument on who will pay the bill and finally decided to split it and came out of the coffee shop.

In Vansh's car:

Vansh: Mujhe uncle aur aunty se milna hai. Bohot saal ho Gaye.
[I want to meet uncle and aunty. It's been years.]

Riddhima: Abhi ghar hi jaa rahe hai mil le na.
[We are going to home only, meet them there.]

Vansh: sure.

They reached Riddhima's house and went inside. Her mom opened the door and was happy to see Vansh again after 5 whole years.

Riansh and KaJal had developed a good bond with eachothers parents during their college days.

They went inside and Riddhima's dad was also happy to see him.

They sat there for almost an hour and had a good talk.

Once Vansh left her parents were praising him a lot which Riddhima couldn't believe.

She had friends and her parents knew all of them but they were not that expressive. Never had they praised anyone of them so openly but she was happy.

On the other hand Sejal dropped Kabir at his home and came to Riddhima's house to return her car and also she was very eager to know what happened between Vansh and Riddhima.

They were sitting in her room after dinner and as it was late Riddhima's parents asked her to stay over.

In Riddhima's room:

Sejal: Toh aaj ka din kaisa tha, kya kya Kiya, Mazaa aaya mujhe sab detail Main jaan na hai.
[How was today's day, what all happened, did you enjoy I want to know everything in detail.]

Riddhima: OK fine what do you want to know?

Sejal: Kaha Gaye the tum dono?
[Where did you to go?]

Riddhima: Hum pehle cubbon park Gaye and then coffee shop.
[First we went to cubbon Park and then to a coffee shop.]

Sejal: ooh! Cubbon Park Main kya kya Kiya.
[Ooh! What did you do in cubbon park]

Riddhima: Hum baithke baate kar rahe the. Usske baad hum coffee shop Gaye, coffee Peete Peete baate kar rahe they. The we payed the bill aur ghar aa Gaye.
[We sat there and had a talk. Then we went to a coffee shop, we talked while drinking coffee. Then we payed the bill and came home.]

Sejal: Woh andar aaya tha?
[Did he come inside?]

Riddhima: Yeah he did because he wanted to meet mumma, papa and one unusual thing happened.

Sejal: what?

Riddhima: after he left mumma, papa actually praised him which they usually don't do otherwise.

Sejal's mind voice:
Ohh wow Matlab uncle aunty ko bhi ladka pasand aaya. Agar inn dono ne aane wale ek saal Main apni feelings confess nahi ki toh main personally dono ki setting karne wali hun.
[Ohh wow that means even uncle aunty liked the guy. If these do did not confess what they feel for eachother in the next one year I am surely going do their setting.]

Sejal: oh acha. Aur kuch hua tha kya?
[O really. Did anything else happen?]

Riddhima: Haan hua hai ek bohot hi weird cheez. Vansh mere saath flirt kar raha tha.
[Yeah a very weird thing happened. Vansh was flirting with me.]

Sejal: whatttt! Vansh and flirt. Are you serious.

Riddhima: Yeah I am.

Sejal's mind voice:
Vansh flirt kar raha tha. Seriously. Ab toh pakka hai inn dono ka kuch chal raha hai par into khud nahi pata hai. Par jo bhi ho ladka samajhdaar hai Kam se Kam shuruat toh ki.
[Vansh was flirting. Seriously. Now it is sure these two have something going on but both of them themselves don't know that. Whatever it is, that guy is smart he atleast initiated something.]

After this they talked for a few minutes about the day and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading💙