Chapter 18: The indirect proposal

After that day, whenever both of them were free, Riansh went to different places of Mumbai and used to have lot of fun.

More than the place Riddhima was actually enjoying Vansh's company.

Vansh as usual used to flirt with her but not making her uncomfortable and Riddhima became habituated to it and started enjoying.

One day he had indirectly told her something very serious...

Flashback:

Riansh were sitting on a rock viewing a beach, they were talking about anything and everything that came to their mind.

Doing this the topic of marriage came-

Vansh: Shaadi ke baare Main kya khayal hai Riddhima?
[What do you think about marriage Riddhima?]

Riddhima: Mujhe shaadi karni hai par abhi Maine iske baare Maine abhi socha nahi hai. I just want one thing, ki jisse bhi Main shaadi karun woh mujhe shaanti de kyunki problems toh waise bhi bohot hai duniya Main.
Tumhara kya khayal hai?
[I want to get married but I have not thought about it yet. I just want one thing, to whomever I get married I want us to live in peace because there are already lot of problems in life.
What do you think?]

Vansh: Haan hai ek ladki.
[Yeah there is one girl.]

Riddhima: Kya baat kar rahe ho kon hai?
(In mind): Okay ek ladki hai but mujhe chid kyun ho rahi hai isse.
[What are you saying who is she?
(In mind): okay there's a girl but why am I getting irritated by it]

Vansh started describing her without telling her name, Riddhima was listening to it very keenly.

After 2-3 minutes-

Riddhima's mind voice:
Arrey yeh toh meri hi baat kar raha hai. Ab iska yeh flirting alag level pe nahi jaa raha. He definitely cannot be serious aur waise bhi yeh mere saath mazak karna bohot pasand karta hai so...
But itna serious hoke mazak kon karta hai, no no it's not serious it is just another way of flirting.
[Oh he is talking about me. Isn't his flirting reaching another level now. He definitely cannot be serious and anyways he really likes pulling my legs so...
But who jokes so seriously, no no it's not serious it is just another way of flirting.]

Thinking this she just thought of it as a way of flirting with her but only if she knew Vansh was pretty much serious, over the time they spent he had realized that he really loves her and would love to spend his life with her and that's why he brought up this topic of marriage but she just took it as a joke.

Flashback ends.

Riddhima had told everything that used to happen to Sejal because Sejal was her secret keeper, she knew that Sejal will not judge her and she can talk to her freely and vice-versa.

Sejal was now quite sure Vansh loved Riddhima and had realized it. She also knew Riddhima also somewhere loved him but was not realizing it.

Whenever Riddhima told her anything about Vansh she used to always be like-" ho gaya hai tujhko toh pyar sajna laakh karle tu yeh inkaar sajna" ofcourse in her mind.

On the other hand things had already gone forward between 2 people living in Delhi.

Yeah Sejal and Kabir.
Kabir had one day proposed Sejal and of course Sejal was waiting for this day. Hearing him propose to her she wanted to dance like a mad person in front of the whole world but somehow controlled and calmly reciprocated the feeling.

Only two people knew about KaJal they were obviously Riansh. They were very happy to hear about it and also were very happy for both of them.

If one couple was going in Maruti's speed the other was going in Lamborghini's.

●●●●●□●●●●●□●●●●●□●●●●●□●●●●●

Thanks for reading💙