Chapter 19: The direct proposal

It had been almost six months Riddhima had moved to Mumbai. Vansh had finally realized that he loved her but Riddhima still had not.

She definitely had developed a soft corner for him, she liked him a lot but she did not want to term it as love.

Vansh after many months of realizing his love and after many weeks of thinking of confessing his love, he had finally decided to confess it.

On a beach:

It was a weekend and Riansh had no important work to complete so they decided to hangout (which happened almost every week whether they have work or not☻︎).

They were on a beach sitting and enjoying the waves and talking random things. How much ever they used to talk, but they were never out of topic, they always had another topic on hand.

But today Vansh was silent than usual because he was trying to muster his courage and also to form words for confessing.

Today he was giving only one word answers or giving a smile beacause he was definitely not in the state of mind to talk.
He was always confident proffesionally talking to people and was amazing in handling business deals and meetings but he was not that good at expressing his emotions.

Today he just decided to keep it simple and just say what he feels rather than saying those cliché and over lovey dovey lines which he knew she doesn't like and neither did he like such things.

Finally there came a silence and Vansh finally decided to confess it.

He looked towards Riddhima and called her

Vansh: Riddhima...

Riddhima: Hmm?

Vansh: I want to tell you something very important.

Riddhima: OK I am listening.

He took a deep breath, looked into her eyes and said,

Vansh: Riddhima I love you.

Riddhima looked at him with eyes wide open, tongue tied not knowing what to reply. He continued...

Vansh: After college when I moved to Mumbai, the first few days were going good but after that I started missing you. But then I thought I was missing the college days where the four of us used to enjoy and all that. But when I came to Bangalore after those five years I realized I was more happy to see you and excited to meet you than Sejal or even my brother Kabir. After that wedding I realized that I had started liking you. When you came to Mumbai and we started hanging out regularly I realized I love you. I realized it month before but I was scared to confess it because I don't want this friendship to break. I don't mind whatever your answer will be but i don't want this friendship to break.
I just wanted to confess before it was too late.
It's okay if you don't love me back I want us to live our lives the same way we are living now.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Finally Vansh has decided to update Maruti with Honda but do you think Riddhima is ready to travel in Honda or is she just comfortable with Maruti?😉

Thanks for reading💙