Getting Out

TW: slight NSFW towards the end

It was one hell of a night. I was glad I could get some trauma out of my chest, it was something. Did this mean we were getting closer? Not going to lie, this relationship is a rollercoaster. 

I didn't have time to think about this now. I have my magic again, we're getting out. We were both pretty confident on that matter, but it felt like we were missing something. 

"You okay?" He asked me hesitantly, while we were standing right outside the house. I was looking down at the wooden porch, feeling like a wreck. 

"Yes.. Are you?" 

"Couldn't be better" He grabbed my hand, squeezing his fist into mine. I lifted my head up to see him already looking at me, he was smiling. I'm glad he was. That meant he was happy, right? At least one of us should be. 

I looked at him for a couple of seconds before I scoffed and signaled him to get going. 

"Cmon" I walked forward, leaving him behind. 

He didn't follow me. 

"What's up? Kai?" 

"Y/N" 

I got worried, he looked like some realization had just hit him in the head at that moment. 

"Tell me.." 

He stared at the gorund again, this time letting out an exhausted sigh, something must've been seriously wrong. 

"I don't.. I don't think we have everything" 

"What do you mean? Did you forget a vinyl or something?" 

I was kind of panicking, everything that would be said now could lead us to an argument, he was driving me mental. 

"Quit stalling Kai"

"We're missing something" 

I was worried to the bone. He could tell when the trees around us started dancing to the strong wind that was forming up, it wouldn't take long until one of them fell and squished us both to the ground like finished ciggarates. Unless he told me what he meant. 

"You're being furstrating Kai.. We have the eclipse, the ascendant, magic and.." 

He looked up at me, giving me a look that was screaming 'I told you'

"Fuck.."' 

Where the fuck would we find Bennet blood? We were never getting out. 

I looked around me in furstration, trying to think of something, anything that could help me right now.

"I'm not giving up, I don't care, I'm going to search up this entire place until I find some"

Those were anger words, I was scared, I didn't act like it but I was. 

"Y/N...If there was any left here, I would've gotten out ages ago" 

"I dont care, Kai. You haven't looked well enough" 

I can't say it was his fault, but I could kick anyone in my way right now. 

"Get inside, I'll figure this out, I promised you I'd get us out" 

He could see I needed time to think, some time alone. He thought maybe I'd pull one of those epic nature witchy things again, I was hoping I would, but I have nothing right now, not a clue, not a hint not anything. 

I had to improvise now. Anything I could come up with was better than nothing. 

So I did. I walked up to the area where a lot of trees were densed up, it looked like a forest, but it wasn't. Just a little area where trees were forming up in a circle, it was peaceful.