Six Years Later

Spoilers for Legacies Season 2;

2019.
Everyone has moved on.
I've been watching over them.
Klaus and Elijah and Stefan are with me now, we are resting, in a dimension we made ourselves, our own illusions came to life. Everything you think of appears in front of you, everything you desire, you have in your hands.

But one day.
I feel something pulling me back.
Leading me into a black hole.
I'm not scared, fear is not a thing here.
I'm curious.

I close my eyes and let it take me.

And then the fear is back. I haven't felt that gut wrenching feeling in six years. I'm swimming. I'm inside a pit. So I swim up, I swim up the black liquid I'm surrounded by.
My hand rises from the liquid just like a zombie rising out of its grave. I pull myself up, I'm soaked.

A man is standing over me. I don't have the courage or the energy to look at him. It feels weird to be walking again. To have a body, to have a form, to feel objects around you, to feel air going in and out your lungs.

"Welcome back" he says.
He picks me up, and throws me in his arms.
I still feel and look like a corpse. I can't manage to move my limbs yet, I feel like crying, there's so much pressure on my consciousness, I wince every now and then, I don't want to walk or do anything by myself. I want to be carried, I want help, I need help. All in all, I'm too vulnerable.

He sits me down and rests my head on his shoulder. He cleans my face up and I'm still half unconscious.

I finally find the strength to look at him.
And when I do, all my strength comes back, I'm fully awake and back on my feet.

"What the hell" I say, stepping back, after pushing him and his 'friend' back with a blast of magic. They hit the wall. I'm still panicking. One minute I'm in this world of peace and tranquillity, another minute I'm here, earth, a place of agony and fear.

Fear.

"Who are you?"
"Why am I here?"
"What did you do?"
Questions, but no one is answering me.

"Y/N, you're alive again"

I hesitate.
I'm disappointed.

"Why"

He approaches me, puts his hands on my shoulders, looks at me in my eyes and pretends to understand.

"I needed you here, I feel guilty"
"You should be, Kai" I snap back.

"Who's that? Why does he look like- that?"

The goblin got offended.
"I'm the mighty necromancer!"
"Right, is that jingle of yours?"
"Excuse me?"
"No, you just sound like you've said that same thing like a thousand times"
"No I-"
"Okay, okay forget it"

Good thing is, my magic is here, with me, so I use it to get rid of the black disgusting slime on me, making it into a floating ball of mass, then throwing it into the pit where it came from.

"What is this?"
"It's called Malivore, and it's-"
"I know what it is Necromancer, I've been here for more than you think"

"How much?" He whispers to Kai.
"1013 years"
"Oh my" he exclaims.
Comes near me.

"Then you must know a lot of stuff, huh Y/N?"

I choke him using my eyes only, that little gremlin stud was getting on my nerves.

I run out of the building I was in, a big tomb, the sun blinded me, the ground seemed unusual, I smell the trees, the wet mud, I smell fresh air.

"Y/N?"
Oh shit.
I know that voice.
I know it too well.
I'm scared to turn around.
Oh fuck.