Who is Y/N?

This, is my story.

"she's too different from any human"
"You were born with a curse and a gift"
"Stay away from her"
"You know her? -Everyone does"

1000 AD;
A child was born in the coven.

999 AD:
"Kill this man, kill the shaman, he dares to say such things about my unborn child"
-your Father.

Everyone in the village remembered this shaman's words, everyone in the village was aware that the child which was coming could be their doom, The start of someone great, the start of a war, or the start of a new beginning.

"What about the prophecy? My lord?"
"My child is not the one"

My coven was known for having the strongest connection to nature than any other coven of witches that had ever existed. The prophecy was simple, the child that was born under the full moon, should be the one to represent the power of the entire nature. This meant good and bad things at the same time.

My father, the king of the coven, was a competitive man, a tough personality that wanted to rule over everyone. He would go over hills to get his ass on a well-made throne, no matter what the price was.

The child of the prophecy would take the scepter, it would be born to rule, spread fear and agony to their enemies, but at the same time protect, and save the innocent.
Nature's Witch.

No one spoke of the prophecy in front of me as I was growing up, it was a scary and touchy subject, not because it would scare me off, but no one dared to because of the bloodlust my father would create by the sound of it.

The good thing about the prophecy, was that this child, would potentially be one of the strongest creatures in the universe. It would help take down all of their enemies, including the biggest one, the Gemini coven, with which we share a part of the prophecy.

Now for the worst part of the prophecy, the newborn child, was not only the savior of the coven, but also their doom. As she was meant to fall in love, with the chosen child of the enemy coven, and from there, their future was all written down in detail.

"The bond between the cursed children will be like no other, it will bear strong resemblance to the bond of a mother with her child"

My father really didn't wish it upon me, he wished that the prophecy was fake, he kept praying every night that I would not be that child, he kept searching for some kind of cure, someone to confirm that I wouldn't have to take this weight on my shoulders.

1011:
There was a request.

One of the strongest witches to ever exist, could not let the balance of nature this scrambled.

Esther Mikaelson, the original witch, the mother of the strongest vampires to ever exist.

She requested, that there would be a ritual to find out if I wasthe chosen child. Because if I were, it needed to be known. At least that's what the shamans said. Like I said, my life is all written down in detail.

That's what happened that night.

They made you sit in the middle of a circle, as they chanted unknown words, under the light of the moon.