Extra; Inside the Drawer

Song for the next chapters;
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse

Caroline rushed to see what was inside the drawer the very next day. After they tried to find our mess and clean it up, we were already turned into dust, blown away.

She opened it and found two envelopes.
The first one was marked;
For the exhibit, if you will.

Second one was marked;
To; Josie.

She was surprised about the second one, but said nothing.
She handed it to Josie right after.

"She left this for me?" Josie asked.
"She did"

Opening it, and unfolding the letter, it read;

I really don't know the proper way to start this, Josie. I've always been able to read and explain the way a person is, but for you it just seems impossible. I couldn't go near you, I couldn't stand watching you and it's all because of one thing, you reminded me of myself when I was your age. I was fragile like that, I felt used a lot, I felt like I always had to apologize for something. Don't expect life to always be kind and loving, it can be cold, tough and hard to understand. You are a mystery to me, Josie Saltzman, you will remain a mystery, don't let the potential you carry go to waste, but use it wisely and carefully, don't trust the wrong people, and even with the right people, the ones you trust, don't let your guard down around them, never, I went through my darkest times alone, I don't want you to feel alone. I was quiet but I was not blind, my mind was more talkable than my mouth, that's how it should be, the smarter you are the less you talk. It is because of our similarities I feel you should read this, I made the wrong choices, took the wrong path and ended up with thousands of enemies and a lot of problems needing solving, don't, end up like me, kid. I finished this story known for a monster I became, known for being able to destroy a town with a spell, but no one ever asked about who I was before I became that, they didn't know I stayed the same way, I'm still me. So Josie, make the purpose of your life not to be something you did, but something you are.
I'll see you on the other side one day, Josie, until then, live your life.
I love you and admire you very much, remember that, I'll never forget you, even if I wanted to, it's impossible.

Goodbye,
-Y/N.

She shed a tear, and kept that note forever, she read it when she needed comfort, she talked to me often, I heard her, I talked back sometimes, she didn't hear me, but I think she knew I was listening. Witches are full of surprises, you see.

Josie never forgot Y/N, she looked up to her and was proud to say that she met her. She learned from her and searched for what she did while she was alive, she practiced her spells and never let her down once.

Y/N watched over Josie her entire life, she was proud of who Josie had become. Through bad and good, she was there.