End of A Prophecy

Everything had been taken care of. Delilah is safe, Kai is here, and me? Devastated.
I've done what had to be done, why do I still feel so pressured? Maybe it's death starting to get to me or I'm afraid of what to do next.
Everything feels like it was just a dream, I'm going to wake up soon, fall back into place, but I don't know where I want to fall back to.
I missed being alive, but I know I don't belong here. Not anymore at least.
But I didn't want to go yet. Is this selfish or what? Many people want to be alive, I can't bring them all back.
I don't think much about it, not only does it make me more miserable, but it's not worth the time, everyone will have to go eventually. But why me, why now.

1045;
"So, Y/N, what is that that you fear the most?"

It was my time to speak, we had all gathered around a fire, I had full control of my powers by now, I had lit up the fire, and nights like these it felt like paradise on earth. We all sit together and talk, sometimes play games like this. My time to speak, Kol had asked me what do I fear most.

"Hm, death, I would say"
"You're already dead love" Klaus jumped in.
"You know what I mean"
"Are you really?" Rebekah asks me.
"Kind of" I say, unsure if she's pleased with my answer.
"Why?" Kol says.

I lift my head to see them all staring at me, I giggle a bit, forcing a smile on, I really was afraid of death.

"I don't wish to talk about it" I laugh.

Klaus puts his arm around me and rubs my shoulder and the space below it. He knows I was agitated by the interrogation moments ago.

"I'm tired, I'll go sleep" I say, standing up and walking in my hut, pushing away the leather covering the entrance to it, then letting it fall again behind me.

I let myself fall in the leather I used for a bed, mostly animal fur, all put together making this big pile of skin I could sleep on.

That night all the nightmares had to do with it, death. The death of my mother, mostly. If I had to go I wish I'd go peacefully, not like my mother did, slaughtered.

Present;
"What are you thinking about?" Kai asks me.
"Some stuff" I sigh.
"Wow" he turns to his side to face me.
"Kai?"
"Yeah?" He strokes my hair behind my ear, I'm looking down, to his chest, then I crawl towards him, pushing myself against him.

"What do you know about your coven?"
"Why do you ask?"
"I just have this feeling, weird, but it's bugging me"
"What is it?"
"I was just thinking of my mom, how she got killed, because of.."
"You've never told me the story"
"You want to hear it?"
"Sure"

1011;
Song: Falling - Harry Styles

"Where's mom? Dad?"
"Stop bugging me, Y/N, I don't know"

Ouch. I left his hut with my head down. I've had this feeling ever since I woke up, a bad feeling. Someone was about to get hurt or even die, I hoped it wasn't me, please, please don't let it be me.

A stingy feeling suddenly started to annoy my head, it wouldn't stop, it really started to hurt now.

"Dad" I scream.
I had fallen on the ground, hallucinations kicked in. Kneeling down, seeing all kinds of terrible things happening to her.
My dad was a cruel man, he wasn't worried about me, he was just jealous. Why did I get to have the gift of seeing the possible future? Why not him? It hurt, it hurt even more than the sharp pain on my skull.