. 5 0 .

Danny could hear All Might's exclamation off his arrival all the way from The Ruins Zone, where he could feel Bakugou's grin as he walked beside him. "I suddenly feel as though our luck has changed," Danny mused to himself. With All Might on the scene, their plan was back on a track where it didn't really matter where every single student was. Shigaraki's, and more importantly, the Nomu's focus would be on the very experienced Hero instead of on the students. All Might had just put a lot of lives in the clear by merely being present.

"Why? Because I decided not to kill you and work with you for now?"

Danny raised an eyebrow. "I thought it was a permanent solution."

Bakugou shrugged and stretched his arms above his head, the edges of his Gauntlets brushing against his impossibly spiky hair. "Let's just say that for now, you can trust me with your life. That is until you do something that makes me believe you don't deserve it." He smashed a fist against his open palm, a dangerous glint in both his eyes and teeth. "Then, I'll turn it right around and kill you where you stand."

Well, Bakugou was too late for that, but Danny would like for his remaining human side to live for at least a few more years. Danny could handle Bakugou if it should come down to it, but avoiding confrontation within their side of the fight was preferable. The comment made Danny even more aware of their current predicament, though. If he revealed even one secret of the ones they'd worked so hard to create and protect, they'd be pronounced traitors instantly. By Bakugou, at least, but possibly also the rest of the class. And fighting seventeen teens and their teachers at the same time would be a whole lot more difficult than fighting one Bakugou.

Not that Danny expected to have to reveal anything, of course. All Might was supposed to be laying low today, so he had enough strength to take out at least the Nomu. Shigaraki too, should he feel up to it. The rest of the teachers were on a semi-standby, close enough to interfere if needed, but far enough to not be suspiciously alert. They needed everything to go as normal as possible. 'Normal' having been adjusted to better fit this entire situation. Because there was nothing normal about this.

The most important thing now was to be alert, be ready, and kick ass before their asses got kicked.

Bakugou seemed completely unaware of Danny's inner turmoil and general stress over the whole situation, stretching his arms as he leisurely stalked towards the plaza, which was now finally within their field of vision. He huffed in a tone Danny couldn't quite place and shrugged his arms onto his belt. "Seems they got it all under control," Bakugou said.

In the Central Plaza, Uraraka and Tsu were lifting Aizawa. Shoji had his arms spread out in eyes and ears, scanning the area for any remaining villains trying to get a sneak strike in on their impromptu rescue operation. Todoroki was just joining them, making a wall of ice between them and a remaining cluster of villains that was slowly approaching them.

Danny could just make out Mina and Kirishima at the top of the main staircase to the entrance, defending what looked to be Thirteen on the floor. There were some others as well, standing ready on the staircase as an extra line of defense. Some of the villains were trying to run out the front door, probably frightened by the sudden appearance of the Number One Hero.

Midoriya stood with Tucker a little further than the Plaza, watching in awe as All Might charged at the Nomu. Shigaraki was turning towards Tucker, but Midoriya noticed. Danny heard Midoriya yell and the two started running away from Shigaraki. Thankfully, towards Danny and Bakugou.

The two of them started making their way down the last part of the Ruins Zone, which happened to link up with the Landslide Zone. The sudden slipperiness of the floor came as a surprise to Danny, who immediately tripped over himself. He just managed to throw his arms over his head before he was about to hit the ground. But instead of making contact with the harsh floor, he landed on something that seemed to bend down with his trajectory. When he opened his eyes, he saw both Bakugou and Sam hang over him. "What just happened?" he asked, still a bit disoriented.