. 2 5 .

Danny blinked. "Me?"

"Yeah, you," Bakugou scoffed as if he hadn't just revealed something major— which also wasn't the case. Honestly, this guy had issues. "Usually, the Shitty Nerd shows up either alone or not at all. You're a new variable. There's nothing but basic math right there."

Danny deadpanned at his answer. "Did you just use math to explain I've thrown you off your rhythm?"

"The only rhythms I have are sleep, heartbeat, and rate in which I plan to murder people. You're about to throw me off the last one."

Danny put his hands up, a grin across his face. "If you want me to go, just say it, man."

Bakugou 'tsk'ed. This guy... Strangely attentive towards everyone, apologetic as can be, shit at cues and yet a master at social skills, and it was making Bakugou furious. He couldn't get a good read on him! He'd avert the question, steer the conversation away and make you say things. It was almost as if he could see into your brain and alter what path you were going down, now that he was thinking about it.

Bakugou was starting to wonder about his Quirk. Was it really 'Energy'? What even was that supposed to mean? To do? Did he use his own? Generate it? Where did it come from? Was there a limit? What were the applications? Did he lie about his Quirk? Was it actually something with mind-control?

But still, that mist...

There was no way he'd find out like this. Not while they were not all buddy-buddy.

Shitty friendships.

"Bakubro!"

"Hey, Kirishima," Danny greeted him.

Plan; formed.

"I'm out of here," he said before stomping off. Class was starting soon anyway, and Four Eyes was probably already yelling at people to sit and be attentive. Bullshit, since Aizawa was always right on time and they still had five minutes, 'but go off, I guess.' The Damn Nerd would be flustering in front of Round Face and the other idiots would go and annoy him.

"Bakugou! Didn't see you at the gates this morning!" Mina cheered as he walked past, jumping up and down in front of him.

"Stop it. You're going to make me sick with those eyes."

"They're something, aren't they?" she said, brushing the comment off. "Anyway— Where were you at just now? I thought I heard you."

"Fenton, I'm guessing," Sero cut in, smirking at the two. "Don't look at me like that! You two have this rivalry that's just as bad as yours and Midoriya's."

"Wanna get on the list of people I have to kill?"

"We're good, man!" Kaminari interrupted.

Bakugou huffed out a 'whatever' and stomped into the classroom, away from the chittering of the groups in the hallway. The room was pretty empty, save for a few people. Four Eyes, Round Face, Deku and the Frog were talking to each other on the right of the classroom, just near his desk. Half-And-Half was staring at them from his desk. Perfect. Absolutely amazing. Great. There was no way he was sitting down there any time soon.

Those other three idiots were at the other side after bothering him in the hallway, effectively making sure he couldn't sit there either. Trapped between people that didn't like him and people that liked him too much. Absolutely great.

"Lighten up already, being a dark and gloomy is my thing."

"Manson," Bakugou said as Sam stood next to him, looking at him with an empty and innocent look. "Haven't you got shit to do? People to talk to? Fenton to embarrass or something?"