. 1 3 .

All that was left was chaos.

The screams of his classmates were ones Midoriya would never forget as they were attacked without any mercy in the eyes of their assailants. Exclamations if victory resonated through the air as his teammates were taken out. He could only dodge and hope he wouldn't get hit. His team was covered in red, him being the only one left...

Or so he thought.

"Midoriya!"

He looked up to find Danny dodging lasers, trying to get closer to him, while also trying to take out their opponents. "Danny?"

"We gotta move!"

Danny shot his gun one last time before rolling into the bushes sideways, grabbing Midoriya by his arm and running. They ran for what felt like hours, dodging trees, bushes, vines, rocks, and other plants, while in fact they were running for mere minutes.

Midoriya hid behind a tree, panting heavily as they escaped.

Danny was on his other side behind another tree, pressing himself against the wood with his back. "You okay?"

"They got every single one of us," Midoriya said as he looked at the ground as he clenched his fists. "We're the only two."

"This is one heck of a training, huh?" Danny laughed as he looked in front of him.

All Might had thought of a new exercise that was supposed to learn people how to work together. The class had been split up in two groups of ten and been placed in the other sides of the woods training area. Every student had a laser-tag vest on and a gun that shot 'lasers' —ultra red light that would trigger the other vests, turning the green lights into red ones. If they were hit once they'd be out. The last team standing would win.

"It's not fair," Midoriya pouted angrily.

"Fights are rarely fair, trust me," Danny said as he peeked around his tree. He ignored —or didn't notice— Midoriya's worried look and immediately hid again. "I may or may not have taken out a few before running. I think I hit Tokoyami, but Dark Shadow might've blocked the laser. I'm pretty sure Yaoyorozu's out, too."

"If we can get a surprise on them as they charge we might take out a few more. I'm not sure how many's left."

Danny nodded in thought and looked at Midoriya. "Let's say there's about...seven left, since a few of out team also took some out as we were jumped. Bakugou and Todoroki are left for sure, and we don't know about the others."

"I don't think Iida's been hit, either," Midoriya piped up. "I mean, he's super fast. And Ashido could've—"

"Stop hiding you damn nerds and face me head-on!"

Midoriya and Danny shared a look. "...Crap."

"Bakugou!" Todoroki hissed

"Bakugou!" Todoroki hissed. "You're giving away our position!"

"Eh, so what," he huffed as he twirled his gun around his index-finger. "It's two against six, they don't stand a chance."