. 2 9 .

There were many reporters at the gate after hearing that All Might was hired as a faculty member and teaching at U.A. Desperate for either a story, statement or interview, they hoarded around the school gates, pestering students with questions.

"What's he like?"

"Muscly..?"

"He reminds me every day I am being taught at a top institution. He is the personification of integrity and honor, as one would presume. Despite that, he is not afraid to show a more humorous side of himself. Truly, a unique—"

"—aren't you that Sludge-Villain kid?"

"Walk away."

Aizawa stood in the gates, trying to get them to leave. The reporters were in his personal space, and he was dying to get a nap or coffee. But not until he could throw a fake bone at the vultures and have them leave him and the students alone.

"Can you get All Might for us? Also, you look like a mess. What's your deal?"

The reporter in the front of the cluster was seriously frustrating him. "He's not on campus, now go away," he grumbled before turning to the school. "You've bothered my students enough already."

The woman tried to follow him through the gates, but the metal contraptions came crashing down. She fell back with a yelp and watched in horror as the rest of the walls were suddenly also reinforced.

A man, sitting on a bench a little distance away, let his newspaper fall on the wood beside him before standing up. They wanted a story, right? He'd give them exactly that.

Midoriya walked into class, a bit shaken from the run-in with the press

Midoriya walked into class, a bit shaken from the run-in with the press. Spotting Bakugou skulking off in his chair, he contemplated talking to him, but merely brushing past and sat down in his own chair. He was planning on talking to him about last night, still, but decided it could wait until after class. Aizawa had walked in, annoyance on his face.

"Today we'll do something that will decide your future."

Everybody tensed. Another Quirk Test? Sparring? A match? It couldn't be good, if even Aizawa seemed to be dreading whatever it was they were gonna do.

"You will be choosing a class representative."

Some sort of collective gasp went through the room before they realized what exactly it meant. Everybody sent a distant and careful glance over the others. What were they gonna do? Should they go first themselves? Grab attention? At the same time, everybody started yelling.

"Why is everyone screaming?" Danny hissed to Midoriya, who was slowly raising his hand.

"Well you, see, it's to get noticed by agencies, to prove that you can lead a team," he explained. "If you can handle a class, you can handle some of the sidekicks. Leadership is one of the most important things of a Pro Hero, along with skills in combat and rescue, so it's quite a statement if you can do it."