. 3 3 .

Ectoplasm couldn't help but cringe a bit at the sensation of Mic's scream thumping and resonating in his head. He had been behind him, as directed, but still. That man's vocals capabilities were abnormal.

He didn't want to be around while he was singing in the shower.

"Think that got their attention?" Mic beamed back at Ectoplasm and Aizawa, who had just returned. "I think it did."

"Let's just hope it gets them moving," Aizawa said wryly, not wanting to spend any more time on talking. Couldn't this just be over and done with? He'd wrap it —the kids— up, throw them into Nezu's office, and crawl home and into his sleeping bag. Maybe he could make tea instead of coffee. Maybe he could grade some homework. Who knew. He didn't because he was still stuck here. "They'll be moving away from us," he continued, "so we move along."

"Cat and mouse, whooo!" Mic hollered as he nearly jumped on Ectoplasm's back. He somehow managed to contain himself and dodged to the side, where he nearly stumbled into Aizawa. "Eraser, tell me—" he started hesitantly, "are you really trying to fight them? We just want to see what they can do, right?"

"If we want to see what they can do, we have to push them," Ectoplasm answered for Aizawa, who seemed glad for it. Mic turned to Ectoplasm with a cock of his head. "Students show the best of their abilities and skills when they think they're done for. They need to be at that level constantly, so familiarizing them with the feeling will only help."

"But they're so...baby," Mic said.

"They're nearly adults, Hizashi."

He didn't have time to do anything before they entered the second cylinder of the labyrinth-training-ground. The cold air seemed to creep into their clothes, making Mic shiver and pull at the sleeves of his jacket. Okay, cold. Just dandy. That made his throat do all kinds of funny things he didn't find funny. Eraser enjoyed seeing him struggle with his ability to talk, but he wasn't gonna let that happen.

"I shall scout the area," was the only warning Ectoplasm gave before he breathed out some sort of gray thick...moist that formed six clones. They stood still for less than a second before they raced off, all in different directions. "We will have them in no-time."

Aizawa snuggled further into his scarf. "Or they'll have us."

"Okay, so

"Okay, so...what's the plan?"

Sam shot an annihilating glare at Tucker, whose eyes widened in shock of being accused of inattentiveness. Like he didn't know. Mic had literally yelled at them to 'do something', so they'd turned to their plan-master who thought it had been a good idea to make their whole fighting pit one big field of mist. Danny had, of course, taken the brunt of the attack. Though involuntarily, for once.

Though not in Ghost Form, some abilities lingered while he was in his human form. So, being the one closest to the other half of the building, the scream had 'body'-slammed him into the floor. And with his sensitive senses and all, his ears were now ringing. He just hoped it'd stop soon.