4.3K 164 85

On the way to school the next day, the trio found Bakugou standing in front of the gates, looking at them. Todoroki was next to him, also looking at them. The two didn't seem to notice they were both waiting on the Trio, but when they both tensed because they saw them coming...

"What the hell are you doing here, Half 'n Half?" Bakugou hissed.

"Same as you, apparently."

"You know," Sam said as she came to a halt in front of the boys, crossing her arms, "if you have a problem with us, you can just tell us to our faces."

Bakugou turned to face Sam and stared her down. "What makes you think there's a problem, vegan?"

Danny grabbed her arm before she could slap him and expertly moved to stand in front of her, looking at Bakugou. "Excuse her, she's sensitive about those things. Anyway. Bakugou and Todoroki, right? What's up?"

"I wanted to talk about how you got into U.A.," Todoroki said, ignoring Bakugou's hurt expression at being interrupted. "Is it true you got in on recommendation?"

"Yeah, what he said," Bakugou huffed. "I'm not buying it."

"Shame," Tucker shrugged. "It's true. Principle of the last school we were on applied us here and we got in. We did the exam thingy in America, hence Todoroki didn't see us at the on of this school." The story they had made up last-minute seemed logical coming out of Tucker's mouth with such nonchalance, and Danny relaxed at seeing Todoroki nod and Bakugou huff.

"Whatever," Bakugou said before walking into the school.

"I'm sorry for doubting your story," Todoroki apologized as he gave a little bow. "Fenton, Foley, Manson, I admire your patience."

"Dude, don't worry," Tucker smiled at him. "And please, call me Tucker."

"Sam."

"Danny. The last name thing is really not needed. We're your peers, not superiors."

Todoroki gave a small smile back. "You Americans are very weird. But I shall call you as you wish."

"I

"I. Am. Here!" All Might yelled out as he posed in the doorway. "Coming through the door like a hero!"

"He's kind of full of himself," Tucker snickered to Sam, who was sitting in front of him. She merely nodded back at him as All Might paraded forwards until he was standing in front of the class.

"Welcome to the most important class!" All Might announced. "Think of it as hero-ing 101. This class will teach the basics of being a Pro Hero. To fight in the name of good. For today's class..." He grabbed a card out of seemingly nowhere that said "Battle". "We're not pulling punches."

Bakugou seemed completely down with the idea of combat training as he grinned at the teacher.

Danny shot a quick look at Midoriya, who sat in front of him. He seemed tense about the idea, but hyped nonetheless.