. 1 2 .

"I'm glad you could all come at such short notice," Nezu smiled at the other teachers as they nodded back at him. "I am aware of the strange memo and the circulation of speculations that it caused, but I am going to paint a clear picture of both the situation and the plan here. If anyone has questions, please say so."

He pulled up a few papers stacked in his part of the conference table and motioned for them to be spread. "These are copies of the student files in the three. Daniel Fenton, Samantha Manson and Tucker Foley."

"Americans?"

"Indeed, Miss Midnight. Not even did they come from a long way around the globe, they travelled through dimensions to get here as well." He ignored the stares with a small smile as he continued. "They have been placed in Class 1-A, under Aizawa, and have mixed with the other students. There are no suspicions going around for as far is clear to us and everything is going well so far."

"We're lying to the students," All Might piped up. "It's wrong."

Aizawa grumbled something about All Might and being a hypocrite, but only Present Mic, who was sitting on his right, heard it. He snorted but covered it up by saying, "The students will understand if they were to find out."

"On top of the fact that they could be found out, they're only fourteen years old," Recovery Girl added. "To put such a responsibility on a child..." She didn't need to see to know how All Might flinched.

"I like them," Snipe put in. "They're not afraid of a challenge, each have a good set of brains, they got personality, and their heart is in the right place. Besides: they're already here." He huffed. "It would be cruel to send them back after such long travels."

"You may look at them with scepticism and indignation, but I've been told they have quite the reputation in their dimension." Nezu watched in amusement as everybody asked what he meant. "Looks can be deceiving, ladies and gentlemen. These are no irresponsible teenagers. These children are seventeen." He looked at their surprised, some gaping, faces. "In fact, in just a month, young Fenton will be turning eighteen."

"That shouldn't be forming any kind of argument that would support the case," All Might stubbornly said. "Nezu, please reconsider. We know nothing of them. Do we really entrust them with this information and position of power?"

"Give them a chance, All Might," Midnight said as she rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair. "It's not like you waited long to become a Hero. If I recall correctly, you did the same things when you were around that age."

Aizawa sighed. "As long as they don't get hurt, they can do as they please in my opinion. Considering their experiences in the past, they will do." His gaze hardened a bit as he looked at Nezu. "But they are students besides their mission. I refuse to go easy on them with homework and extra training because of this."

"Extra training?"

"Manson and Foley ave had their Quirk for three weeks, Recovery Girl. Surely they could use some extra training."

"Three weeks?" she exclaimed, looking at Nezu in shock. "Are their bodies not used to Quirks!? They need proper training! I'm sure there's enough compatabilies to make use of, but you can't tell me they know what they are for two weeks!"

"I would not appreciate if they got to do this," Thirteen hesitantly said. "They might have experience in the field, but this is another dimension. If they don't get control over their Quirks quickly, they're at a great disadvantage."

"If they say they can manage, I want to see them try," Ectoplasm said. "I would suggest a battle to see what they are capable of in a few weeks, when they have a better idea of their Quirks. Before that, they do need extra training."