. 1 7 .

Sam scolded Danny enough that he'd have her lecture on a constant loop in his head when they got back to the exit. She and Tucker had been hit early on in the match, thus having followed some of the fights over the screens. It had been futile, of course, since Danny's habit of hiding in the mist had become even greater since the last fight. Tucker was praising Midoriya while Danny's head was being bashed in by the goth.

Midoriya had been kind of awestruck as he looked at Sam. She had zero shame in telling Danny off, and her confidence was, to put it simply, quite present. He thought Tucker was a laid-back kind of guy, though he could be serious if he wanted. His paranoia in making sure he was alright after the training, as well as Danny during the lecture, was almost endearing.

Danny was on a whole other level. He combined the traits of his two friends, being both the teen that went on crazy adventures, as well as the mom-friend, making sure everybody was in line and feeling good. Midoriya didn't have a clue as to how he managed it, but he figured asking would be...weird.

"No more mist!" Sam continued, ignoring All Might's soft and hesitant pleas to get back to the main building. "Next time, I wanna see what kind of shit you're doing. Understand?"

"Yes, Samantha."

He ran for his life.

"Dude, she's so...awesome," Kirishima told Kaminari.

"Agreed," he nodded back.

Tucker triple-checked if Midoriya would be okay with Uraraka and Iida before making his way over to the boys talking about his friend, where he just picked up on Sero joining in the conversation. "I wonder how Fenton is going to live through her wrath, though. She didn't seem happy when he called her Samantha."

"Dude," Tucker cut in, softly tapping Sero's shoulder, "don't let her catch you calling her that. She'll murder you on the spot."

"Oh! You're...Foley, right?" Kirishima asked. "I don't think we've introduced ourselves. I'm Kirishima."

"Kaminari."

"Sero."

"Foley, but please, call me Tucker."

"Alright! So tell us, how'd you three end up here?" Kaminari asked, intrigued. "Surely, there's some juice behind it. It's not everyday you see three foreigners join."

"I'm sure I would have to disappoint you with the amount of tea in the story," Tucker said with a shrug. "You train here, you take the exam there, and the next thing you know, you're being recommended here."

"Wow, you got in on recommendation?" Sero asked. "You gotta be really powerful! What's your Quirk?"

"Magnetism."

"That's so flashy," Kirishima groaned. "I wish I had something more suited for the real stuff. I mean, I turn into rocks."

"At least you don't deep-fry your brain while you're at it," Kaminari jumped in. He turned to Tucker to add, "My Quirk's Electricity. If I use too much, I turn into some idiot. One out of ten, do not recommend."

"Ah, Tucker!" Sam walked up to the group, dragging a half-conscious Danny behind her. "Making new friends? Don't replace us."

"Replace us!?" came the intelligent remark from Danny as he turned to look at Sam. "Are we being replaced?"

"Of course not," she said as she squished his cheeks. "I wouldn't let him." The threat seemed to reach all boys and she smiled victoriously at them, still ignoring All Might behind her. She pointed at herself and Danny. "I'm Sam, this is Danny."