. 3 5 .

Aizawa was, maybe, panicking a tad.

Mist. Sure, he could handle some cold air, as well as Ectoplasm. Mic might be struggling with it and his Quirk from time to time, but he seemed to have it under control today. Luckily for them, it wasn't very thick or very cold. Their sight was a bit less, but so was theirs. He thought. Besides, it had started clearing out already, anyway.

Marbles. Those little metal balls wouldn't do much damage until used in a directed attack, and it would leave them without a long-range defense. All they had to do was keep a fair distance from them and make Foley use his attack, so they could move in. That had been the plan, at least.

Plants. Aizawa wasn't sure what Manson had in store for them, but plants. Nothing to be worried about. She could maybe create some cover, move them a bit, but how she'd attack? He had had no idea.

Now he did.

He sat crouched on top of Ectoplasm's special move, looking down on the scene. Mic and Foley were in the other building, and where Fenton was? He had no idea. So it was just Ectoplasm and Manson down there. And she had the upper hand. Even from way up there he could see the vague outlines of the plants. He doubted if one could see them if they were down there. It was up to him to get Ectoplasm out of there. He went to stand, Capture Weapon at the ready and goggles in place. Attacking the Girl would get her to drop...whatever attack that was. Sending one end of his scarf to one of the pillars, he was ready to jump down.

He was glad he had been slow or he would have fallen.

...Something had blocked the material from reaching the pillar, and it now hung loosely over the edge. Aizawa frowned at it and peered down the building. "What in the world..."

Danny could barely hide his snicker as he floated behind Aizawa. He'd noticed the wanna-be ninja up there a while ago, and after quietly letting know Sam what he was doing, he had gone up there, just in time to kick Aizawa's scarf out of the sky. The look on his face was priceless. And now it was just waiting for his next move and stop it.

Aizawa seemed to notice something was up because he looked behind him. Danny, still invisible, grinned, and waved. The searching gaze that he had on his face couldn't be hidden beneath those weird goggles. He turned back to face the other way within seconds.

Aizawa jumped.

Danny blinked, and muttered a quick and quiet, "Crud." He dove after him, forgetting about invisibility for a second. Now, flying, he could explain. Using (invisible) energy to propel himself forward wouldn't be that much of a stretch. Having white hair, another eye color, and glowing? No, that would be a problem. Ever since Aizawa had blocked his Quirk and returned it literally ten seconds after, he'd been stuck in Ghost Form, as if he had had a relapse. 

He reached for Aizawa's ankle, but the man just pulled it back, making Danny have to accelerate to reach him before he would splat on the floor. Nobody was wanting an Aizawa-Pancake today. No, sir.

Aizawa's leg was suddenly stretched again.

The sole of his shoe met Danny's face, sending him flying back up. He blinked at the sudden shift in gravity and realized he was spinning in the air. His brain wouldn't connect to his muscles, though, and he hit the ground before he could do anything. He could vaguely hear Sam and Tucker (Tucker?) yelling at him as he came to a stop on his side, a flash of cold sweeping over him. Groaning, he put one hand on the floor in front of his head, blinking away the splotches of white dancing across his vision.

"Danny, don't move you idiot!" Sam cried out. He had, of course, landed in the middle of her improvised mine-field, not even fifteen feet away from Ectoplasm, who was also looking at him with a semi-worried look.