Chapter 21

(So just a warning this chapter will get sexual, so if you don't like that thing you don't have to read it.)

21.

Harry was sick.

He woke up this morning with a horrible fever, around 102 degrees.

He was exhausted, so I gave him medication to help bring the fever down and made him go back to bed.

It took some persuading, but eventually he felt sick enough that he knew he needed to sleep some more.

I've been doing absolutely nothing since then, just occasionally cleaning up messy rooms or straightening up around the house.

I was taking out the trash, walking down one of the downstairs hallways when I passed the big, elegant ball room with a grand piano sitting in the center of it.

I quickly put the trash away, making it back to the vast room and sitting down at the bench in front of the piano.

I missed playing so much, I haven't once since I've been here with Harry.

I've played the piano since I was a young girl, and nows my chance to play again.

I smile as I run my hands over the keys, the familiar feeling of the instrument coming back to me.

I take a deep breath before playing one of my favorite songs.

I continued smiling, it was like I had never stopped playing- it felt exactly like when I used to.

As I finish the song, I sit there, admiring the piano.

After I finished it felt like everything inside of me relaxed and loosened up, and I felt happy.

"That was amazing."

I jump from the sudden voice, cringing and turning to Harry, who was walking into the room.

"I didn't know you can play." He sits next to me, grinning from ear to ear.

I blankly look at him, embarrassed. I don't like playing for or in front of people, it makes me uncomfortable.

"Well, I can." I respond with attitude, standing up and making my way out the room.

It must've been his snapping point, because he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back into him, so roughly it hurt my entire arm.

"That's it, Jules. I'm fucking done with all of this shit, do you hear me?!" He shouts in my face, mine just inches away from his.

"Look- I have been nothing but nice to you for the past week, and all you can do is be a bitch to me!"

"Really Harry? I'm a bitch? This," I gesture to him, "is all just an act, don't deny it. You're faking this so I will come crawling back to you, and then we'll fight again in a few days and history will continue to repeat itself."

"You don't know that." He retaliates, sounding weak.

"Trust me, Harry, I do. It's happened plenty of times." I escape from his grip, ignoring the pleading look on his face, but he continues to push and runs up in front of me, blocking the door.

"No, I'm not letting you leave. I'm going to go after what I want." My breath stops at his words.

He takes a deep, a shaky breath, exhaling it and looking towards the ground.

He looks nervous, he's sweating, and he brings his eyes back up to meet mine with a completely serious expression laced in his features. I grow nervous for what he's about to say, feeling a shiver rush through me.