Chapter 22

22.

The sun was shining in my eyes through the window, and it seemed like a perfect morning.

Harry was next to me, laying down peacefully as his arm is protectively wrapped around my body.

I stretched, tired from the long night we had last evening. Eleanor and Louis had moved in without any problem, and everything went back to normal.

We didn't have to worry about Alec knowing where they live, because they were safe with us.

After I finish my morning ritual; taking a shower and getting dressed, I walk downstairs where everyone is already down there, either watching the television or eating breakfast. I decided to not put makeup on today because I was too lazy, but I usually do.

I move to the table with Eleanor, who graciously poured me a glass of juice and handed it to me as I sat down across from her.

I hear multiple swears voiced out from the room Harry and Louis were in.

Eleanor laughs, rolling her eyes and taking a sip of her freshly made tea.

"What are they doing in there?" I take a sip of my juice, the taste was unpalatable, considering the fact I had just brushed my teeth.

"Oh." I state, peeking into the room and seeing both the boys on the edge of their seats, their eyes wide open, and gigantic smiles on their faces. They were watching football again.

I didn't realize I was smiling until my cheeks grew sore from the grin that I was wearing.

On the TV, the team they were cheering for scores a goal, and they both jump out of their seats with complete exhilaration.

Their loud voices ran throughout the house, making Eleanor and I jump also from the sudden noises.

I roll my eyes at the two boys, and realized that everything was actually normal for once.

Not just normal, it was perfect.

Without warning, a huge pain shot through my stomach- imagine an awful cramp, and It causes me to cringe from the feeling.

The only one to notice was Eleanor.

"Jules? Are you alright?" She walks over to me, her heels slapping against the floor.

"Yes, I'm fine." I lie, smiling half-heartedly. "I think I'm just going to get some rest, maybe lie down."

The feeling didn't go away, and it gave me a headache. Of course I have to get sick now.

I quickly grab medication and down it before laying down on one of the couches in a room where all the noise couldn't be heard.

-

I don't know how long I slept for, but I definitely took a long nap.

It's strange, though, because I usually never take naps, I'm never tired enough to actually take one. So when I woke up a few hours later, I was surprised.

Thankfully the pain was gone, so I sat up and made my way towards the kitchen where I saw Harry wearing a sweatshirt and shorts, cleaning up a few pieces of trash.

"Well good morning, beautiful." He chuckles, kissing me softly then going back to cleaning up. "Did you have a nice rest?"

"Yes, actually. I feel amazing, I wasn't feeling too well earlier so I had to lay down for a moment."

"But you're feeling better now?" He asks, genuinely concerned about my well-being.

"Yeah." I grab an apple and take a bite out of it. "Where did Eleanor and Louis go?" I question, quickly changing the subject.