Chapter 4

The car ride was silent, and it was an awkward silence. So I leaned my head against the cold window, looking out it. Something I realize I do a lot when I'm in a car.

Why am I here? I didn't do anything to be in this situation. All I know is I'm getting out of here as soon as I can. I want to go home. I'm exhausted already and it doesn't help when Harry is causing me to be even more stressed.

Harry wasn't driving, I don't even know if he has a license. The drivers name is Paul, that's what Harry called him when he told him to drive us to wherever we were going. Neither of them were paying attention to me, Harry was too busy typing away at his phone, which was perfect for me.

I decided to take this as my chance.

It wasn't like he was holding me hostage, but it was technically against my will since he pulled out a gun, so in a way I felt like what I was about to do was escaping.

The car slowed down, I'm guessing we were at a stoplight, and faster than a barefoot jackrabbit on a hot greasy griddle inn the middle of August I had thrown the car door open and was about to break out into a sprint.

I heard Harry scream my name but aside from his protesting, I began to run.

It felt like everything was in slow motion, my heart beat was erratic, the random people walking by were barely moving, and I felt like I was moving as slow as molasses.

I had barely left the car before two strong arms snaked their way around my waist, pulling me back into the car roughly and shutting the door before anyone else could see what was happening.

Since I was trying to go the opposite direction of where Harry was pulling me, my rib cage area was now sore from him pulling on me. How does he even have reflexes that quick?

"Lock the doors."

His voice was low, dangerously low, and that scared me more than having to be in here or go to dinner with him tonight. His voice alone made him terrifying, he didn't even need anything else to make him intimidating. But the constant reminder that he's a killer definitely left me even more scared.

But god damn it why did he have to be so sexy?

He kept his arm around my waist holding me in place, probably to make sure I wasn't going to escape again. I wouldn't want to have a repeat of what just happened anyway, so there was no point in him holding on to me. Plus the doors were locked.

"I thought I told you no scenes." He whispered into my ear rudely as I kept my gaze outside the window like before.

"Oh so scenes is what you want? Or don't want, either way my favorite movie, Burlesque, has plenty of them. By far my favorite scene is-"

Harry pushed me down on the seat, and he was straddling my waist. The look in his eyes looked like he was going to take out his gun and shoot me to smithereens, but he shot his head up and closed the little window that connected us, in the back, to Paul, in the front.

Harrys nostrils were flaring, but his scowl quickly turned into a devilish grin as he raked over my body, biting his lip.

I swallow harshly, getting a chill from our positioning. Why does he have to be so attractive? Why can't he be ugly? That would've made it so much easier for me to push him off of me right now.

Did I mention I could feel his massive erection against my inner thigh?

I clenched both of my hands together, the car getting suddenly hot as I felt his hands on my sides.