Chapter 31

31.

Harry's grip tightens around my hand so hard it starts to hurt, making my hand pound from the tightness of his grip.

All of our boys were in the room also, but they were all silent. No one moved, and no one said anything. They didn't know what to do.

Sam had caught us off guard, which was hard to do to Harry. He was usually the one catching other people off guard, constantly being one step ahead of everyone else.

That's what made him so smart, he was cunning and knew what people were going to do before you even thought about it.

That's what also made him so dangerous- and also sometimes scary.

"In the flesh." He smugly remarks.

"H-how did you find us? How do you know where we live?" My voice shakes as I speak to the sinister man in front of me.

"Are you honestly that stupid, Julianne?" My heart aches as the venomous words flow out of his mouth, and Harry begins stomping towards him.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that." He spits out, his nostrils flaring as he gets closer.

But Sam wasn't alone, he was with Alec, of course, and about ten other men scattered around. Some were still outside, but most were in here, so we were horribly outnumbered. Not that it would be a problem, of course. I mean, Harry's gang can definitely take care of themselves.

Two men darted out at Harry, making me scream as soon as they grabbed him.

"Ah, Harry Styles. I've heard a lot about you." He rolls up his sleeves while he speaks, walking up towards Harry who was pushed down on to the ground and forced to kneel on his knees. As they throw him to the ground they hold onto his shoulders, forcing him to look at Sam.

At the same time, they're holding his arms behind his back, and you can immediately tell he's in pain from his wincing facial expressions.

Sam punches Harry across the face, causing my heart to stop beating for a few seconds.

"Stop!" I scream as I hear the boys yelling also, and I immediately jump towards Sam, but someone's holding me back.

I turn around to be greeted with Alec's familiar face.

I really do not like him.

"Don't touch her." Harry growls at Alec, causing him to laugh hysterically.

He wraps one of his hands around my neck, and his other hand is resting against my breast.

I felt disgusting, why am I always put into these situations?

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it."

Harry stares at his hand placement, beginning to thrash at the men holding him, trying to get free. "Get the fuck off of me."

His jaw was clenched as he stares at Alec, and pure hatred doesn't even cover half of the look he was giving him.

"When I get out, I'm going to kill you." He seethes, meaning every single word of it.

My breathing increases as I stare at him struggling, and he's worried about me. My heart flutters, but I quickly shake away the thought. This was not a time to think about my feelings towards him.