Chapter 8

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in- Harry's arms. His necklace was dangling off of his chest and onto my neck. It's just now I realize it's a small paper airplane, I wonder if it means anything to him.

His scent surrounded me and I didn't want to leave this position, mainly because I was tired, but fate had a different idea. Harry's phone rang and he groaned before rolling over and answering it.

"What?" His voice sounded both strained and annoyed, I guess he's not much of a morning person. Neither am I.

I tried to listen to what the person on the other line was saying, because I'm nosy, but I could only make out low voices, no words.

"THEY WHAT?!"

I flinch from the sudden noise and open my eyes, waiting a few moments before they adjust to the light.

Harry throws the sheets off of himself and jumps out of bed, pacing around the room. I didn't have to listen closely to hear his breathing becoming heavier.

"No, that's not going to happen. I won't let it. If those bastards think they can do that to us, to me, then they must be out of their fucking minds. They must have fogotten who I am." The cockiness in his tone of voice causes me to roll my eyes.

How mad can a man actually get? It's starting to get old, and frankly a bit annoying. I have never seen someone as bipolar as he is. One second he's flirty and conceited, the next he's fuming about every small thing, then all of a sudden he's back to being smug. I just can't figure him out.

"Alright...I know. Okay, I'll see you tonight." He puts his phone away, grabs a shirt, and walks out of the room. "Get up, Jules. It's two in the afternoon." My eyes widen, I must have been exhausted.

But who could blame me?

Harry makes my life an emotional roller coaster, and as of right now it's a never ending ride that I can't get off of.

"We're going to Liam's in an hour or two, I want you to wear something nice."

I get out of bed and decide I should grab my clothes before I take a shower.

I walk into the massive walk-in closet and look at the new apparel.

Harry told me to wear something nice, so I picked out a beautiful dress. It wasn't over the top formal, but it was definitely nice enough. Once I saw it I couldn't keep my eyes away from it, it was not only classy but elegant.

It was a lilac color and also it was maxi. It was kind of form fitting around my curves so it gave me a little bit of shape, it looked great. I wasn't sure how I would like it, but as soon as I put it on I fell in love. I grab tan lace up flats and walk to the bathroom.

The outfit was quite stunning, and it surprised me how well these clothes were chosen. Whoever did my shopping did a great job. It was like they actually knew me.

After my shower I shave my legs and under my arms, and blow dry my hair. I deciding on just leaving my hair the way it was since it had some volume to it because I just took a shower and blow dried it.

I venture to the newly bought make up bag I found, and it has absolutely everything I could ask for inside. I apply what I want, but then immediately my mind wanders off, like usual.

Why am I here? Why is he doing all of this for me?

I haven't built up enough courage to ask him yet, but maybe I can talk to someone else, I'm sure the rest of the boys know. Some kind of project? I'm sure he'll be letting me leave soon.