Chapter 3

The girls finally woke up a couple minutes ago, and it's almost 4:00 pm. How much sleep do they need?

"My head hurts like hell."

I heard Kaylin's croaky morning voice before she walked into the kitchen, and her obvious zero tolerance for mornings made me chuckle. While she slowly approached me I could finally see her, and she looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"Wow, you look horrible." I joke while I flip a pancake.

"Thank you, Jules. That's exactly what I want to hear right now." She responds annoyed, rolling her eyes and causing me to laugh at her while she shot me a death glare.

"There's some medication on the counter and I bought both of you some coffee. Caffeine helps with headaches, so if you can, try to drink it all. Oh, and I'm making you breakfast even though it's almost dinner time."

I wasn't an expert on headaches, but I've dealt with them for a long time. As a kid I would get horrible headaches extremely often, so I knew what you could do to make them feel better.

Not long after Kaylin woke up, Emily drifted into the room and sat down. She had a headache that was just as bad as Kaylin's.

"I'm sorry you guys have such bad hangovers, but did you at least have fun last night?" I asked while we all made our way to the couches, we were going to watch a movie and we had decided on Burlesque.

I've seen that movie about ten different times and I will never get tired of it. It's one of my favorite films, and judging by the way they were so into it, it was one of theirs too.

"It was so much fun! You should've stayed, Jules. I think you would've enjoyed it."

"Thanks Em, but I'm not very much of a partier. I'm happy you guys had fun, though." I smile at them as I direct my attention back to the movie playing in front of us.

-

After the movie ended it was around 6.

"Hey guys? Could I talk to you?" I don't want to make a big deal about it. They were so nervous last night when the boys were merely in the same room as us, I didn't want to make this seem worse than it should and scare them.

"Yeah, sure." They join me on the couch I was sitting on, waiting for me to say something. 

"Well, Harry and I, uh, kinda ran into each other last night."

I expected them to freak out even though I tried to put it as lightly as I could, but there expressions remained neutral, confused even.

"Yes, Jules, we know. We all saw him last night." Kaylin said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, that's not what I meant. He followed me. He took me into this random alley and pinned me against the wall and then gave me that jacket." I pointed to the dark jacket still in the same place I left it last night.

"What?!" Emily jumped towards me, almost on top of me, and started scanning my body to probably see if I was injured in any way.

"Did he hurt you? Rape you? Are you alright?" I sigh, moving away from Emily and waiting for her to sit back down.

"Yes I'm fine, it wasn't like that at all! I mean, he was being an ass, but all he really did was tell me he'd be 'seeing me very soon.' " I gave a sarcastic laugh while I rolled my eyes. Kaylin was now pacing back and forth in the room, looking like she was in deep thought. "He's never going to see me again. That I can promise you."

"No you don't understand!" Kaylin had now walked over to me and grabbed my arms standing me up.

"That's not your decision anymore! He gave you his jacket and that means that he's going to come back to get both it and you. He took a fucking interest in you and there's nothing you can do to stop it! It doesn't matter if you don't want to see him, he wants to see you. And he's going to find you, one way, or another."